Resale Club 2019

McCor

4 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I've got this:

ssp_temp_capture.png

I got that, so refreshed a few times and got to enter my reg details, got to a booking form but by the time I entered all the details and submitted adult tickets were no onger available, so I didn't panic but just refreshed that page a bunch of times in the expectation that other people's transactions would fail and free up tickets, which happened and I entered payment details and submitted and got BOOKING COMPLETE! Holy smokes, that was stressful!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dirtysteve said:

I got that, so refreshed a few times and got to enter my reg details, got to a booking form but by the time I entered all the details and submitted adult tickets were no onger available, so I didn't panic but just refreshed that page a bunch of times in the expectation that other people's transactions would fail and free up tickets, which happened and I entered payment details and submitted and got BOOKING COMPLETE! Holy smokes, that was stressful!

Yeah, I was trying that too but it didn't work for me. Well done!

• Like 1

there were four of us in for resale...I panicked a month ago and signed up to work fearing we wouldn't get them today.

as it turns out the other three did get tickets so (would have got one too) but ho hum it is what it is.

hope a few on here are sorted. :)

8 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

I tried the same but no joy.

My heart goes out to everyone who missed out today, I was really hoping to be someone's glasto hero this morning.

6 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

We failed in our attempt to get an additional 2 tickets (ours already sorted) ? I never got past the holding page, but another friend got through. She could not progress to payment - what happened to the "tickets reserved for 10 mins" facility....?

Wish I knew - my heart stopped when I got onto that page but despite having all my details entered and clicking 'Buy Tickets' it just kept bouncing me back to the same screen. 

image.thumb.png.52037faa17d14242772b12cf2027d031.png

Ah well, what will be will be! ?It obviously wasn't my year! 

Today is going to be a drunk day!

Edited by ameski18

Just now, ameski18 said:

Wish I knew - my heart stopped when I got onto that page but despite having all my details entered and clicking 'Buy Tickets' it just kept bouncing me back to the same screen. 

Exactly what happened to me, sad sad face. 

1 minute ago, ameski18 said:

Aww - feeling your pain :'-( Gutted that 2 of our good friends will miss out.