Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Morning all

After success on Thursday I will be trying to replicate everything about the process again at 9am so more of the 'yellow names' family can make it to the farm. Just don't tell the wife, she will think I am bonkers about to spend £1k for people I have never met!

Good luck all

You are a good person indeed, cider/beer/wine/pimms??

11 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Morning all

After success on Thursday I will be trying to replicate everything about the process again at 9am so more of the 'yellow names' family can make it to the farm. Just don't tell the wife, she will think I am bonkers about to spend £1k for people I have never met!

Good luck all

Haha thanks mate, I haven't even told the Mrs about the sheet. We're on the sheet ?

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Doing a fresh restart on my laptop, f5 key works, ready to go!

I did that one year, my PC wouldn't boot up again and I completely missed the ticket sale (I didn't own a smartphone back then). Ever since, I've always avoided doing this even 24 hours before the sale starts. It was too terrible to risk happening again!

Just now, Cooter said:

Anything, seems to be pot luck nowadays, I'm going for 3 windows on one browser and a couple on another. Also got a phone on the case too.

Roughly the same - Couple of PC's on same Wifi and couple of phones on (Very temperamental) 4G! 

So, so, so nervous!  

1 minute ago, Cooter said:

Anything, seems to be pot luck nowadays, I'm going for 3 windows on one browser and a couple on another. Also got a phone on the case too.

I thought that having multiple windows in the same browser meant that you'd lose your entry onto the booking server when one of the other windows refreshed? I've always done 3 browsers (plus my phone) each with just one tab, with me manually refreshing the fastest one (usually Chrome).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankieX said:

I did that one year, my PC wouldn't boot up again and I completely missed the ticket sale (I didn't own a smartphone back then). Ever since, I've always avoided doing this even 24 hours before the sale starts. It was too terrible to risk happening again!

Terrifying ? mine starts behaving badly when it needs to restart. Luckily i'm trying for other people so i'm exempt from Murphy's law.

Good luck all - my group got sorted in Oct but I’ll be trying for a couple of friends and you lot on the spreadsheet from 9.

in October I had a couple of browsers open, manually refreshing one and another autorefreshing via a website. Can’t remember that website but someone on here mentioned it - anyone know? It was a website and not an app/add on 

3 minutes ago, FrankieX said:

Just looked at the spreadsheet - your name is in a group of three but your line not shaded yellow - any reason as I thought the confirmed ones were yellow? You may want to update that?

morning everyone. Wishing everyone the best luck. 

There's a horrible nerves that only comes with glastonbury ticket sales - I still have flash backs to 2004 and staying up trying all night and all the next day and still not getting a ticket (that year I got lucky in a secret resale).

3 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Just looked at the spreadsheet - your name is in a group of three but your line not shaded yellow - any reason as I thought the confirmed ones were yellow? You may want to update that?

Just checked, looks fine now. Someone must have beaten me to it. Thanks for pointing it out!