Resale Club 2019

McCor

Morning resalers and kind helpers.

Slept on and off, worried I’d miss the alarm. My stomach is in knots and Mr Moheetoes said I’ve been grinding my teeth like a horse during the night.

May the ticket gods smile favourably upon us all this morning.

good luck everyone

I think the 5000 number is a load of rubbish. Even with a margin of error for people forgetting to pay it would be around that, add in all the folk who can’t go and it has to be higher.

I don’t know how many are left but I’m certain there’s enough for all us eFesters.

That’s my optimistic spin on things anyway!

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I think the 5000 number is a load of rubbish. Even with a margin of error for people forgetting to pay it would be around that, add in all the folk who can’t go and it has to be higher.

I don’t know how many are left but I’m certain there’s enough for all us eFesters.

Tend to agree, also add the idiots that cancelled their tickets due to the lineup too.

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

I like your thinking... We got lucky in the resale the first year we went in 2013, but we were in Germany at the time. I hope getting tickets from the US works out better than it did last October, as we didn't even get close to seeing a ticket page.

Morning all

After success on Thursday I will be trying to replicate everything about the process again at 9am so more of the 'yellow names' family can make it to the farm. Just don't tell the wife, she will think I am bonkers about to spend £1k for people I have never met!

Good luck all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4