Resale Club 2019

McCor

Just now, Thea! said:

Hi guys! Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone knows if we need to input the cardholder name? Or just numbers... 

When you get to the payment screen the payment details will be pre-filled with the name and address of the first registration number you put in on the first page, so if that's the person whose card you're going to use for payment, just fill in the long number, expiry and CVC digits

If you're buying using a different credit / debit card, you have to replace that name and address with the correct ones for the card you're using (and put in the long number etc. as well obvs)

3 minutes ago, billum said:

When you get to the payment screen the payment details will be pre-filled with the name and address of the first registration number you put in on the first page, so if that's the person whose card you're going to use for payment, just fill in the long number, expiry and CVC digits

If you're buying using a different credit / debit card, you have to replace that name and address with the correct ones for the card you're using (and put in the long number etc. as well obvs)

Thanks very much :)

14 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Long card number

Expiry date  

CCV number 

That's it! 

This all seems obvious but when I’d actually entered all 5 of our details it kept getting bounced back at me because I kept forgetting to enter the CCV....just made it eventually. 

Theres a good chance I'll be able to try for some people. Waiting on friends of friends to give me reg details but if I wake up and I haven't got them I'll try for fellow efesters. How does this work do I get allocated 4 people that I try and help out on the spreadsheet?

Anyway I'll confirm first thing tomorrow but all the best to those still chasing tickets.

Btw I reckon 5000 is VERY low was expecting nearer 15000 back in the pot.

28 minutes ago, dccool said:

Theres a good chance I'll be able to try for some people. Waiting on friends of friends to give me reg details but if I wake up and I haven't got them I'll try for fellow efesters. How does this work do I get allocated 4 people that I try and help out on the spreadsheet?

Basically pick who you think looks and sounds trustworthy and try for them. Once successful let them know by calling/texting them on their phone number on the spreadsheet, then they will transfer the funds back to you whilst crying tears of joy into their bowl of weetabix.

Happy days!

Edited by Cooter
  • Like 1

Hey everyone,

I am already trying for friends tomorrow so cant take details for others going for tickets but If you dont get lucky tomorrow I do know somebody that can get a small amount of tickets for people outside the normal procedures.

Basically, a friend builds one of the stages and does sell staff tickets which means you will get in and get to camp backstage if you want to.

Its not gonna be cheap as when I helped people in 2017 they paid £800-1000 per ticket. I was actually offered cash for helping sell these tickets but refused a penny as i just want to help people go. In fact, 2017 was the first year since 98 I didn't get a ticket AND Radiohead are my favourite band but I couldn't justify paying that sort of money for a ticket myself. I ended up in Ibiza as thats where the girlfriend wanted to go. Yeah, i was gutted.

I've no idea how many tickets will be available or how much he will be asking for them but get in touch if you're desperate and can afford it and I will pass your details on.

Again, I cant stress enough that this is 100% completely genuine and I personally wont and dont want to make a single penny from this. I already have a ticket this year and im just trying to help out.

7 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Hey everyone,

I am already trying for friends tomorrow so cant take details for others going for tickets but If you dont get lucky tomorrow I do know somebody that can get a small amount of tickets for people outside the normal procedures.

Basically, a friend builds one of the stages and does sell staff tickets which means you will get in and get to camp backstage if you want to.

Its not gonna be cheap as when I helped people in 2017 they paid £800-1000 per ticket. I was actually offered cash for helping sell these tickets but refused a penny as i just want to help people go. In fact, 2017 was the first year since 98 I didn't get a ticket AND Radiohead are my favourite band but I couldn't justify paying that sort of money for a ticket myself. I ended up in Ibiza as thats where the girlfriend wanted to go. Yeah, i was gutted.

I've no idea how many tickets will be available or how much he will be asking for them but get in touch if you're desperate and can afford it and I will pass your details on.

Again, I cant stress enough that this is 100% completely genuine and I personally wont and dont want to make a single penny from this. I already have a ticket this year and im just trying to help out.

It's not going to be as cheap as £800-£1000 a ticket? The cheap version sounds like crazy money to me.......wow.

Just now, Levitz said:

It's not going to be as cheap as £800-£1000 a ticket? The cheap version sounds like crazy money to me.......wow.

Exactly Levitz. Not cheap in the slightest and the main reason I never bought one myself. I love Glastonbury but there's no way I can justify that sort of money.

The crazy thing was, I passed on peoples details on a first come, first served basis and after the tickets were sold I had people offering me £1200-£1500 per ticket. It was strange telling them that no matter what they offered the tickets were gone.

One good thing was one of the people that bought one was mainly wanting to go as her daughter had got tickets for the first time and she really wanted to be there with her at her first Glastonbury.

I've just tried going through my PM's from back then so I could see which Efests members got them so people can get in touch for confirmation of authenticity but the ads keep blocking my profile options!!

4 hours ago, ChunkySandwedge said:

Also down for helping my fellow sisters and brethren tomorrow as I'm going as a volunteer this year. 

So if any folk are needing or wanting help let me know! 

Good luck to you all. 

Would you mind helping me and my 2 friends please?