Resale Club 2019

McCor

6 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Is 5000 low or high compared  to usual. I assume loads of people who tried first time will forget or not be bothered about resale 

There's been talks of 10+% in previous years which would be around 13,000

6 minutes ago, basicminds said:

Best of luck everyone tomorrow....trying to get 3 for the pot.  

Just had a thought though do we need to get parking permits at the same time or can you buy later?  Trying to cut back any timings as much as poss!

You can get one added by see later or get one at the car park entrance

Edited by Levitz

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I suspected as much. Looks like the rumour of 5000 remaining tickets HAS come from a well-placed source, then. That's a brutal number if so...

Or deliberately under quoting as any promoter would do?

Have we ever had a quote of how many tickets were available in previous resales so we can compare / use as a control (ie. to see if they underestimate by a factor of 2, or 5, or 10 as a matter of course)

I suspect not, but if anyone's heard of one in previous years it'd be an interesting comparison with this year's seemingly-very-low claim

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Maybe they are holding some back for a subsequent secret resale?

The secret resale tickets (which never happened in 2017) were from any tickets cancelled between the resale and cancellation deadline.

Hi everyone - long-time Efester here (though not had much of a presence for a few years now due to work, family, etc, etc).

Failed in October and trying again tomorrow. Haven't added our details to the spreadsheet as I'm not clear how it all works, but thought I'd log on to wish everyone luck anyway. I've gone every year since 2007, except 2017 when I skipped because I had a new baby. Really hoping to make a return this year!

Edited by johnmcga