Resale Club 2019

McCor

Well - In 24 hours we’ll know!! Nerves have been horrible for a couple of weeks now but today is another level.

Not sure if I’ll be on much today so if I don’t get a chance to say it again then GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I’m sure we’ll all get tickets and can start venturing into the other threads! :lol: 

Keep the faith! :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I very much doubt that SeeTickets would be able to help. You could stop the payment via your bank.

Look at the people on the list, check out how long they have been posting and their reputation score.

I can definitely vouch for @Cooter  @moheetoes @guypjfreak or @morph100 as all being thoroughly decent forum members! So perhaps help one of these groups?

Good luck! :)

Many Thanks for the compliments StoneCircle, and Im forever grateful for your help a couple of years back.

Yes I like to consider myself an upstanding member of the efest society but I have been known to post the odd twatty drunken post now and then!!

Anyway, yes any help tomorrow from anyone would be great, been here since 2001, cash in the account waiting plus many beer/cider tokens. I'll be helping others on that list too x

Edited by Cooter

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Well - In 24 hours we’ll know!! Nerves have been horrible for a couple of weeks now but today is another level.

Not sure if I’ll be on much today so if I don’t get a chance to say it again then GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I’m sure we’ll all get tickets and can start venturing into the other threads! :lol: 

Keep the faith! :) 

Yep. Keeping the faith here, we will be there.

Official resalers Merch will be avaniabke from tomorrow ?

Hi Everybody!.

Have been posting here sparingly for 14 years! (jeez I feel old). Have added my reg deets as well as three mates. We will all be trying but if any assistance can be provided it would be greatly appreciated. Have added my phone no onto the tracker if anybody can assist and is successful. More than willing to try for others too in the (although unlikely) outcome that we can get boxed off asap.

Best of luck tomorrow everybody whatever happens.

Cheers

Danny

I was just wondering if people start refreshing the page 5/10 seconds before 9am? I've always pressed refresh for the first time at 9am/6pm on the dot and been stuck on a holding page for at least 15 minutes. Is there a possibility that the page goes live a few seconds before 9am so you're better off spamming refresh as the clock ticks over?

8 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

I was just wondering if people start refreshing the page 5/10 seconds before 9am? I've always pressed refresh for the first time at 9am/6pm on the dot and been stuck on a holding page for at least 15 minutes. Is there a possibility that the page goes live a few seconds before 9am so you're better off spamming refresh as the clock ticks over?

I start five minutes before. But I've still never got past the holding page.

12 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

How would you even know if their server clock is in time with your clock to be that accurate? I start refreshing a good couple of minutes before.

Most web servers use Network Time Protocol (NTP) to get their time from a single source so they are all synchronised.  Use https://time.is to check how far different your device is to the exact time, and what servers use...mine is 3.8 seconds ahead. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

How would you even know if their server clock is in time with your clock to be that accurate? I start refreshing a good couple of minutes before.

Not sure, haven't even thought about it haha. Normally just go by the time on the PC. I'll start a minute before at least tomorrow then! Good luck everyone :)

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Last October feels like so long ago but in what order are the deets requested again when (and if) you get through?. Is it...

Reg No
Postcode
Name

Trying to get my group prepped so they are all as quick as poss if inputting our details.

It's just the reg and post code you'll need, in that order. Name isn't needed.

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

How do I find this spreadsheet everyone’s talking about? 

This should be it - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=0

I'm trying for a couple of friends and if the gods are smiling will then try for people on the spreadsheet.  Just looked though and there are two clumps of 7 & 5 highlighted in yellow.  Suggest you try and split those to no more than 4 or if anyone else thinks the same as me they will look at those and think too complicated deciding which 4 to pick and will move on to another group?

Edited by Northtim

23 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Most web servers use Network Time Protocol (NTP) to get their time from a single source so they are all synchronised.  Use https://time.is to check how far different your device is to the exact time, and what servers use...mine is 3.8 seconds ahead. 

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I know this as I'm a web developer by day (and by night most of the time if I'm honest), but my point realy was that most people don't know if they are in sync or not. heoretically they should be these days but there are other factors here, like whether the sale is strted by script or a human pressing a button when they think it's time. I remember the main sale starting a good 5 minutes early one year which seemed a bit unfair. Still, safer to get on there in good time, and not refresh too rapidly.

7 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Does the card used to purchase need to match the lead bookers details, or does it not matter? I've got some friends that aren't going but are trying to help, but wasn't sure if I need to give them my card details or not

It doesn’t matter :) 

3 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

It doesn’t matter :) 

Do you have to put in the address for the card if it is not registered to the lead bookers address? I can't remember and am trying for other people so would be easier to just use my own card.