Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 hours ago, Hawros said:

All done thanks. We are a group of 3. Happy to help for any singles also that want to join and I've put my mobile number down so I can be called for payment if its easier. Oh, and I've also marked us yellow :) thanks!!

I'll be adding my phone number as others have done soon, but I'm also going to ask whoever phones me up quote the lead booker's house number, which appears as part of the full address after confirming registration numbers when booking tickets. 

I'd suggest this policy to all of us using the spreadsheet as it negates the risk of a criminal just ringing all the phone numbers on the spreadsheet on Sunday morning and being handed everyone's bank card details on a plate, as they would need to be on the ticket buying page to know the full address of who they're buying for!

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Simpo said:

I'll be adding my phone number as others have done soon, but I'm also going to ask whoever phones me up quote the lead booker's house number, which appears as part of the full address after confirming registration numbers when booking tickets. 

I'd suggest this policy to all of us using the spreadsheet as it negates the risk of a criminal just ringing all the phone numbers on the spreadsheet on Sunday morning and being handed everyone's bank card details on a plate, as they would need to be on the ticket buying page to know the full address of who they're buying for!

Good idea. It’ll take an extra second or 2 but it’s worth it

Just looking at the sell out time, I got through to the Wednesday page quite late on, with everything saying not available. Kept refreshing for ages and the odd ones kept popping back up, eventually got the one ticket I needed for a friend, card details completed at 18.24 so it might have been the very last ticket! I really was refreshing the page for ages though, he wasn’t fussy about location so I was selecting everything that popped up. Just goes so show, never give up until it switches to the sold out screen, there’s always hope! We still need 4 for Sunday but getting that one made it a lot easier, trying for 5 would have been stressful!! 

6 hours ago, SteveTLizard said:

Morning folks.  Congrats to all who were successful last night and good luck to us all for Sunday.

Bit of advice required.  I'll be trying for 2 tickets on Sunday and if successful will be wanted to go in a campervan.  I see someone on this thread saying that CV resale is 11am Sunday.  If unsuccessful in that what are the options for campervans?  Bath and West Showground?  3rd party camping fields, Lovefields etc?

Any ideas?

https://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/price-info currently have spaces dues to cancellations. :)

Hate to be that person to ask, it's a shame society's made me this way, but I'm looking to help out Sunday, just over wary the person doesn't pay me back after purchasing. Is there any way I can claim a refund from See if they don't pay minus the admin fee? Or will the cancellation period have passed?

Just not sure how it would work regarding payments if I was just trying for random people on the spreadsheet as only some have numbers on there to message.

17 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Hate to be that person to ask, it's a shame society's made me this way, but I'm looking to help out Sunday, just over wary the person doesn't pay me back after purchasing. Is there any way I can claim a refund from See if they don't pay minus the admin fee? Or will the cancellation period have passed?

Just not sure how it would work regarding payments if I was just trying for random people on the spreadsheet as only some have numbers on there to message.

I very much doubt that SeeTickets would be able to help. You could stop the payment via your bank.

Look at the people on the list, check out how long they have been posting and their reputation score.

I can definitely vouch for @Cooter  @moheetoes @guypjfreak or @morph100 as all being thoroughly decent forum members! So perhaps help one of these groups?

Good luck! :)

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I very much doubt that SeeTickets would be able to help. You could stop the payment via your bank.

Look at the people on the list, check out how long they have been posting and their reputation score.

I can definitely vouch for @Cooter  @moheetoes @guypjfreak or @morph100 as all being thoroughly decent forum members! So perhaps help one of these groups?

Thank you young lady... 

See what I did there... Lol 

37 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks @StoneCircle any help gladly received, if anyone wants to help me specifically drop me a text or WhatsApp before hand so I can sort out stuff like paying and what beer cider you like as your reward ?

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Lolol funny thing was I put old son and had a thought..... That's a first as well... Lol 

It was a shock I have to say! For confused newbies reading this post, @guypjfreak refers to everyone as old son, regardless of gender. I always correct him, this is the first time he has got it right! Well the gender bit anyway, not so sure about the young!! :lol:

52 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Nerves are kicking in now. 

What card details will we need to complete the transaction? 

I should know this, but I’m second guessing myself! 

Correct if I'm wrong anyone, but once you are through to the card entering details, you don't need to panic. You have been allocated a ticket and have a certain number (15?) of minutes to put your final details in, so it's worth doing it slowly and methodically, and double checking.

Is this right? I don't want to give out wrong advice.

6 minutes ago, uscore said:

Correct if I'm wrong anyone, but once you are through to the card entering details, you don't need to panic. You have been allocated a ticket and have a certain number (15?) of minutes to put your final details in, so it's worth doing it slowly and methodically, and double checking.

Is this right? I don't want to give out wrong advice.

I do not think so,  I have been thrown out a number of times whilst in the card payment part of the process.  I do not think these tickets are reserved at all.  Get it done quickly.