Resale Club 2019

McCor

4 of us were  trying for 2 of my friends who didn't have tickets last night...

One of my friends gets through and then realises he hasn't got enough money to pay for both the tickets.

Mates were absolutely gutted (did try to scramble for card details but one of my friends was in India so the connection was god awful and the other was in work, I had to dash off for a driving lesson so couldn't pass mine)

Character building for sure,

WE GO AGAIN SUNDAY!

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

Will parking pass have to be paid for on Sunday as well?

You can also contact see and get one added to your order to save paying another p&p fee iirc. Alternatively there is usually a few going for sale on here nearer the time.

We need two so happy to be in a four with another 2 people in London, as assuming we would need to meet to get tickets if successful? 

Is it also worth highlighting where people need tix together, my user name is next to both our details but we need a pair of tix so can we ensure people's details are grouped? 

Edit: actually thinking about being in a four might not work as we have a couple of friends trying for us too who prob wouldn't be comforable buying tix for people they don't know and if they got through the reg number used issue would come up.....hmmmm

Edited by Levitz

Morning folks.  Congrats to all who were successful last night and good luck to us all for Sunday.

Bit of advice required.  I'll be trying for 2 tickets on Sunday and if successful will be wanted to go in a campervan.  I see someone on this thread saying that CV resale is 11am Sunday.  If unsuccessful in that what are the options for campervans?  Bath and West Showground?  3rd party camping fields, Lovefields etc?

Any ideas?

39 minutes ago, Hawros said:

This looks like an absolute operation. Kudos on the effort, trust efests to all dig in together. I've got four friends who all missed out whilst another 6 were successful. Going to be trying for them, can I pop them on too?

How does the payment work, PM a user and ask the details should someone get through?

15 hours ago, muffpuffin said:

Thanks, yes it does seem to get worse and worse each year. When I first started going you could pick them up from the local record store!! Which bar are you working in? I've thought about that option but probably left it too late now.

Don’t get told which bar and shifts until we get there on the Tuesday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mf_2005 said:

This looks like an absolute operation. Kudos on the effort, trust efests to all dig in together. I've got four friends who all missed out whilst another 6 were successful. Going to be trying for them, can I pop them on too?

How does the payment work, PM a user and ask the details should someone get through?

Go for it.

Yeah, if you're in a. group of 4, there's a chance that a kind stranger will try for you, on the understanding that you'll pay straight back - that's how it played out in the coach sale yesterday. Yesterday was 2 tix max though, so not sure how many will be ready to stretch to 4 for a stranger.

Alternatively, someone might reach out to you beforehand, offering their help, and agreeing payment situation in advance.

1 minute ago, General Lee said:

So how does the spreadsheet work then? Am I OK for four of us to go on it? Sorry, I've been away from here really since missing out in October.

I'll add my details on if thats OK but not sure how it works with helping each other?

Go for it - there's the worry that if one person is in several groups then it can mess up the buying process. If you're in a four it's nice and simple. See the above posts for advice on payment.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Hawros said:

Go for it - there's the worry that if one person is in several groups then it can mess up the buying process. If you're in a four it's nice and simple. See the above posts for advice on payment.

Thanks, will do that. No harm can come from it I suppose at least. Though if anyone does get them they'll for me they'll be a reward / my eternal gratefulness ?

25 minutes ago, ads1980 said:

I've added my details to the spreadsheet but it has been saying 'saving' at the top for ages and doesn't appear to be saving my entries? I'm probably doing something wrong somehwere!

I don't know if you use Google sheets for work or anything but there shouldn't be a need to "save" in the traditional sense, it should automatically update for everyone whenever any change is made. In either case I can't see you from this end. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Edited by squareheadz

25 minutes ago, squareheadz said:

I don't know if you use Google sheets for work or anything but there shouldn't be a need to "save" in the traditional sense, it should automatically update for everyone whenever any change is made. In either case I can't see you from this end. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I've done it from my ipad this time and it seems ok. I think my laptop is knackered from burnout on ticket sale days hahaha