Resale Club 2019

McCor

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I was successful getting a couple of tickets. Noticed that tickets were being "reserved" today, timer and all.  I wonder if there will be one on Sunday?

Wahey, well done! Yes the timer is a recent addition, in response I think to people who were upset to click the confirm button and be told it was sold out.

This has the added effect of tickets going back into the pot when the timer ends, so even when it says none are available, they *may become available again* minutes later.

I don't know if this will be of any help, but I got in within a minute or less of the release using the Brave browser on Android - without WiFi or anything. 

For those unaware, Brave is essentially a Chrome-based browser (both desktop and mobile) which, unlike others, natively kills any and all ads, cookies, scripts, trackers etc. which massively helps with latency when loading web pages - in short, you load a refreshed page super quick. Might be worth checking out? Of course, my success might just be down to pure luck, but given speed is partly what the browser is fundamentally built for, hopefully it might help folk get their tickets on Sunday!

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I was successful tonight using the browser Opera for the first time. I was only on WiFi at my uni, but it worked an absolute treat. 

Best of luck for Sunday all, don't give up! 

Delighted for you, ill save a space for you down the front at the beat hotel!

22 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I was successful getting a couple of tickets. Noticed that tickets were being "reserved" today, timer and all.  I wonder if there will be one on Sunday?

Yeah I noticed the same. That's a difference from before right? 

Got one pair left for Sunday, almost a clean sweep after a disastrous first sale.

The website is showing that a max of 2 tickets per transaction can be bought in the resale. Not sure if this is for Sunday or related to tonight’s sale? Sure the FAQ section said 4 and it’s always been 4 (last few years anyway). We need 3 so this would screw us right up. Am i getting this wrong?

Apologies if this has been posted already. Been keeping my distance this year due to main sale failure ?

4 minutes ago, saintfletch said:

The website is showing that a max of 2 tickets per transaction can be bought in the resale. Not sure if this is for Sunday or related to tonight’s sale? Sure the FAQ section said 4 and it’s always been 4 (last few years anyway). We need 3 so this would screw us right up. Am i getting this wrong?

Apologies if this has been posted already. Been keeping my distance this year due to main sale failure ?

The FAQs I'm looking at say 4 for general admission 2 for coach. It was limited to 2 today

Edited by Levitz

45 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That was my pals, thanks Stu, they are very very grateful. Gutted for me and me other pal, but we have an extra one to get now, so 3 more of us in the rat race on Sunday. That was brutal, but gotta be positive for Sunday

49 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Was that a feature in either of the October sales?

4 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Hi @McCor someone has marked me and my glastobuddy as green on the spreadsheet, I got 2 tix today but not for me for @mcmenace We are still after tix on Sunday. SO I put us back to yellow. 

Cool :) If anyone who got tickets can update the sheet that would be great. 

1 hour ago, Skier68 said:

Having last posted on page 5 of this thread in the depths of despair in October I have had 6 months in denial and unable to bear more than the odd cursory glance at the forum pages.

Every line-up announcement has made the pit in my stomach ever-deeper.

At 18.06 today that magic screen 'Booking Complete' has totally changed that feeling. I will back here and permanently watching Glastocam whilst I am supposed to be at work for the next 2 months.

Full credit to all of you who have continued to maintain the faith throughout the dark winter months and all those you have helped others along the way this evening. For those still feeling as I did on that fateful day in October. Keep the faith and best of luck to all on Sunday morning!

Top post - that was me in 2014 :)

Well done to everyone who was successful. I'll be helping an Efester Sunday but if they get sorted early will if course help others.

This thread is heartwarming in its support and positivity. Great work guys. You shall go to the ball!

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. 4 of us trying from 4 different locations. 3 of the 4 got through to the registration & coach page at about the 10 minute mark. All preferred locations / times gone by then. Went back in to look for other locations and they were all gone too. 

Although in October none of us even got past the holding page so it's somewhat of an improvement. 

I did notice a few occasions that different coach times were saying "not available" and then a couple of minutes later were available again. And noticed someone mentioning about tickets being reserved this year - can anyone confirm? 

Very nervous for Sunday! And well done to those who were successful!

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

I got every year myself from 2004-2014...then 2015 got in via coach resales, then 2016-17 mates got them for me, then I failed miserably in October for 2019.

Decided to work on one of the bars instead rather than risking resales!

As you'll know even better than me its just getting worse and worse every year.... :(

Hope you get some luck on Sunday. :)

Thanks, yes it does seem to get worse and worse each year. When I first started going you could pick them up from the local record store!! Which bar are you working in? I've thought about that option but probably left it too late now.

1 hour ago, Padgey said:

Got in through my work VPN, which failed me in October. Had them within 5 minutes.

I F5'd a few times, then let it run the normal 20 seconds, then F5'd again and I got in and bagged 2 tickets for some on off the list. Its defintely just a case of luck if you get in or not. 

If anyone can help @Padgey on Sunday please do!! I will for sure but he deserves all the help as he has made my year by booking our tickets and generally being a great/selfless person and trying for us even though he didn’t need coach... plus trusting he’d get the money back without any questions (I sent it ASAP of course). Let’s all help him please, me and my friends will be!

• Upvote 1