Resale Club 2019

McCor

14 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

still showing tickets available in Glasgow but way too far for me travel

I didn't see Glasgow in the options. In fact I'm sure it wasn't on mine. Have I been on the wrong screen? [edit: presumably that was only Wednesday - I only looked at Thursday]

Edited by Mackem

Just now, Mackem said:

I didn't see Glasgow in the options. In fact I'm sure it wasn't on mine. Have I been on the wrong screen?

If you were on the Thursday tickets section, Glasgow won’t have been an option. Should have been there for Wednesday though.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

who posted the words going on the spreadsheet ? who does it apply to ? 

That was me, so people could mark if they were successful. If everyone could update it we can then filter them out for Sunday

Just now, McCor said:

That was me, so people could mark if they were successful. If everyone could update it we can then filter them out for Sunday

oh I thought it applied to those people who I was trying for ... just someone got a bit excited and put it on the wrong line :) 

1 minute ago, Calvin Klein said:

This is getting harder every year. Next one is going to be impossible :(

The success rate from people I know is getting lower and lower each year.

We had 30 trying in October 6, got tickets and I'm now working so there will be 7 of us there at least - possibly another three if we get any success in the resales on Sunday.

28 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Got through a bit late for London and as I kept selecting the times they were unavailable. Fingers crossed for Sunday, last ditch attempt!

Same thing here.... a couple showed as available but when I selected the drop down to pick the quantity it said ZERO ?

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

I'm absolutely beaming rn. I really wish all of you luck on Sunday ... believe!!! 

For what it's worth, I got through on an ancient phone with 1 bar of 4G. Nothing on a work PC and personal laptop.

Fair. I got through to find 1 ticket for Birmingham Wednesday and nothing for Leicester although I didn't see Leicester for some reason until after. That ticket went when I pressed it but tbh as I'd be solo there was a reluctancy to commit to the coach. On for Sunday it is, I'm not devastated I missed this one tbf.