Resale Club 2019

McCor

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I've never done it before so wasn't sure how it went, Birmingham was gone but I must admit when I got through I was in two minds as I was doing it just for an option. 

I decided £49 for the coach and missing the Wednesday night wasn't worth it. So going Sunday resale or bust.

7 minutes ago, squareheadz said:

@Hawros I'm so sorry. From one Pompey lad to another I got through for you but just as I clicked through to the payment screen it sold out. I'll try again for you on Sunday.

Cheers pal - appreciate the effort!

The coach sale is far more stressful than the general sale because of all the options available so you think you're getting somewhere only to fail at the next page.  Sympathy to all who found this.  And good luck for Sunday instead - at least you don;t have to choose anything!

Having last posted on page 5 of this thread in the depths of despair in October I have had 6 months in denial and unable to bear more than the odd cursory glance at the forum pages.

Every line-up announcement has made the pit in my stomach ever-deeper.

At 18.06 today that magic screen 'Booking Complete' has totally changed that feeling. I will back here and permanently watching Glastocam whilst I am supposed to be at work for the next 2 months.

Full credit to all of you who have continued to maintain the faith throughout the dark winter months and all those you have helped others along the way this evening. For those still feeling as I did on that fateful day in October. Keep the faith and best of luck to all on Sunday morning!

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Padgey said:

@lbessick PM me your moblie number of email address and i'll send you the screenshot of confirmation

Oh my god you have made my year! Me and all my friends will be trying for you on Sunday! Send me your details over and I’ll pass them on. We can have a cider at the festival. I’ve messaged you!

• Like 1