Resale Club 2019

McCor

So my wonderful wife has decided that, even though she can't go this year due to health reasons, the line-up contains so many of my favourite artists that I should go. Of course, I don't actually have a ticket yet...

I hope it's OK that I've added my name to the sheets, even though I haven't quite figured out system yet. I gather the paired names are trying for each other. If I'm lucky enough to get to a booking screen, should I just pick one of the unpaired names at the bottom?

2 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

So my wonderful wife has decided that, even though she can't go this year due to health reasons, the line-up contains so many of my favourite artists that I should go. Of course, I don't actually have a ticket yet...

I hope it's OK that I've added my name to the sheets, even though I haven't quite figured out system yet. I gather the paired names are trying for each other. If I'm lucky enough to get to a booking screen, should I just pick one of the unpaired names at the bottom?

Have a look on the second tab - notes should make it clear

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, NS90 said:

Been following this thread for a while, just joined and added myself to the spreadsheet - hope that's OK.

Not sure who is in charge of pairing - I'll try for the other singles where the location matches, and any of the others if I'm lucky enough to get through.

Good luck everyone!

@NS90 - I've paired you up with @Cooter. That work for you both?

Right...going to log off of here until resale time as the anxiety is now peaking! I'll have the spreadsheet open and hope to see it all filled with green by 6:30pm! If by some miracle Matt and I get our tickets quickly I'll be moving on to try for you guys straight away. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! 

General question from someone who is willing to have a go for others  ......

What about Thursday coach tickets? The majority say Wednesday on the sheet, but surely Thursday tickets are slightly less difficult to get and a safer bet. It's just that question is asked first.

14 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Adding my details now. Does anyone know the earliest departure from Edinburgh and Glasgow. Is it tuesday night? Just for filling out on the sheet.

Glasgow c. midnight on the Tuesday, there's only one bus 

7 minutes ago, Fishman said:

General question from someone who is willing to have a go for others  ......

What about Thursday coach tickets? The majority say Wednesday on the sheet, but surely Thursday tickets are slightly less difficult to get and a safer bet. It's just that question is asked first.

Yeah, that's why I said 'preferably Wednesday', of course I don't wanna miss a day of Glasto, but a coach leaving on thursday is a million times better than not going at all (or depending on the sunday resale...)!