Resale Club 2019

McCor

Ok, possibly silly question but here goes: The people I'm looking to buy tickets for have Mr and Mrs etc. in front of their name on their registration, but none on the spreadsheet do - I assume this isn't actually required when buying a ticket?

Thanks ☺️

Hi all, thanks so much to whoever put this together, great effort.

I have added my details to row 74 for today's resale. I am not paired up with anyone yet but am happy to try for anyone who may still not be paired up? Is it possible to add the details of my friend also? He does not have a efests account, not sure what the protocol is?

1 minute ago, gazariath said:

Ok, possibly silly question but here goes: The people I'm looking to buy tickets for have Mr and Mrs etc. in front of their name on their registration, but none on the spreadsheet do - I assume this isn't actually required when buying a ticket?

Thanks ☺️

Don't need names just reg number and postcode

1 minute ago, gazariath said:

Thanks ☺️

You literally enter the reg and postcode :)

1 minute ago, dannocondo said:

Hi all, thanks so much to whoever put this together, great effort.

I have added my details to row 74 for today's resale. I am not paired up with anyone yet but am happy to try for anyone who may still not be paired up? Is it possible to add the details of my friend also? He does not have a efests account, not sure what the protocol is?

That's fine, postcode and reg number should be ok. You'll just get chased for their money! ;)

Just now, McCor said:

That's fine, postcode and reg number should be ok. You'll just get chased for their money! ;)

So just add it to the bottom of the list mate, before the Still Active? section?

Hahaha, rest assured anyone that can help out will get the money straight away!

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

There is a separate tab for coach tickets which has peeps paired up (2 tix maximum for the coach) and says which departure points / dates they would like.

We've not put payment deets on their, as its a public document. I think we're operating on the honour system, ie. if anyone buys a ticket for anyone else, they get an immediate transfer of funds...

I think...

What I thought I'd do. Because this clash problem is so unpredictable, is I'd try for myself and if I get another page, try for my Ticket Buddy. Which is @maelzoid. I hope this is O.K. I assumed, the pair on one page, method was more for those people who were trying for strangers so they wouldn't clash. I guess the thing to do is mark yourself green as soon as you get a ticket.

4 hours ago, Padgey said:

Just had a quick read of the spreadsheet and the notes on the Coach Tickets tab have helped.

Won't mess about with PMing as they could go quick so I'll just choose a couple and see how I get on.  Happy to buddy up with people though as I will only be trying for General Sale so if i am successful they can return the favour on Sunday!

If you haven't already chosen then me and Matt (both under my username) would really appreciate the help please! So nervous ?

Edited by lbessick

6 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Anyone who gets a message off a randomer saying they just bought you a ticket please wait until you get your conformation email before sending any money to anyone.

Bugger

Thats scuppered my cunning plan! ?

10 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Anyone who gets a message off a randomer saying they just bought you a ticket please wait until you get your conformation email before sending any money to anyone.

Or at least send a screenshot? That's what we tend to do. Confirmation emails can take a while to come through.

15 minutes ago, stt11 said:

What I thought I'd do. Because this clash problem is so unpredictable, is I'd try for myself and if I get another page, try for my Ticket Buddy. Which is @maelzoid. I hope this is O.K. I assumed, the pair on one page, method was more for those people who were trying for strangers so they wouldn't clash. I guess the thing to do is mark yourself green as soon as you get a ticket.

If you're paired on the sheet, you need to buy for both. Otherwise there's the strong possibility that they could get through with yours, and get kicked back because you've just got yours.

If you wanna try for yourself on your own first, that's cool, but uncouple yourself so you're single (like I'v done near the top). Then if you're successful, you can go back in and try for others, if you choose to.

Edited by Hawros

20 minutes ago, alibear said:

Or at least send a screenshot? That's what we tend to do. Confirmation emails can take a while to come through.

Maybe but to be honest screeshots are easily fabricated or modified if it was me id be waiting for the email. It never takes more than a few hours. If it's your mates then obviously it's a different story.

3 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Maybe but to be honest screeshots are easily fabricated or modified if it was me id be waiting for the email. It never takes more than a few hours. If it's your mates then obviously it's a different story.

Yeah, misread, I thought you meant wait for the email before you stop trying for your ticket! Defo wait till you get the email before sending cash.

Been following this thread for a while, just joined and added myself to the spreadsheet - hope that's OK.

Not sure who is in charge of pairing - I'll try for the other singles where the location matches, and any of the others if I'm lucky enough to get through.

Good luck everyone!