Resale Club 2019

McCor

Hello, folks I've been avoiding efests mostly as we failed in October but getting involved in the resale on Sunday. I see there is a spreadsheet floating about. What's the deal with that? How's it work etc? Can we still be added or is it too late for Sunday? 

Not after coach tickets so happy to help in the sale at 6pm if that is useful.....

13 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Likewise if anyone needs help then DM me details and departure point. 

I've messaged Dandy since we live in the same town, not going to be greedy and message vintage as well!

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

Thanks for all the offers of help. A great place to start is the spreadsheet.

Link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=1836888215

Yep. I've seen, but what's the deal if you don't need a coach ticket today. I don't want to intefer/mess it up without knowing what the protocol is. Do I just dive in and try and get 2 in the sale for say, London, and allocate them to anyone who is still yellow on the sheet and then message them for bank details during the sale? 

1 minute ago, Levitz said:

Yep. I've seen, but what's the deal if you don't need a coach ticket today. I don't want to intefer/mess it up without knowing what the protocol is. Do I just dive in and try and get 2 in the sale for say, London, and allocate them to anyone who is still yellow on the sheet and then message them for bank details during the sale? 

There is a separate tab for coach tickets which has peeps paired up (2 tix maximum for the coach) and says which departure points / dates they would like.

We've not put payment deets on their, as its a public document. I think we're operating on the honour system, ie. if anyone buys a ticket for anyone else, they get an immediate transfer of funds...

I think...

1 hour ago, Ged Devereux said:

Yeah it’ll be what’s left. In the main sale what were the times? I’ve got 4am - 3pm in my head for some reason 

I am only in a single but the earliest one of those was 5am Wednesday which we are on. I’m not sure if the return ones start at 4am or 6am

5 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I personally think that PM during the sale will be too stressful, but others may want to try. Either way, someone is trusting someone else with money and/or payment details.

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

There is a separate tab for coach tickets which has peeps paired up (2 tix maximum for the coach) and says which departure points / dates they would like.

We've not put payment deets on their, as its a public document. I think we're operating on the honour system, ie. if anyone buys a ticket for anyone else, they get an immediate transfer of funds...

I think...

OK, so I just pick one of the pairs on the coach sheet for the matching departure I have. Do they get coloured green or anything when they are sorted? 

Thanks for all the offers guys. As mentioned, the coach sheet has people paired up by city.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=1836888215

If any good samaritans (like on the previous page of this thread) want to help out, target someone/ a pair on there. Maybe drop them a note beforehand.

Any latecomers - stick yourselves on the main and/or coach sheets. 

Hey all

I've been sulking and mainly avoiding the Glastonbury part of these forums since T day. There's a few friends and I trying on Sunday so won't be adding a load onto the sheet in my name but good luck to you all. I hope you get tickets the second after us ? (or this evening if you're going for coaches!)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Excellent. Thanks. If anyone of the pairs on the coach list is without a helper let me know, other wise I will just pick and message, will add myself and my glastobuddy to the main list for Sunday. 

Me and hubby could do with some assistance tonight please Levitz if you've not already been approached/picked a pair.

Hi. Thanks to whoever put together the spreadsheet. Just added mine and a friend's details. This was supposed to be my 10th Glastonbury until ticket day didn't go to plan... Will happily help anyone else on the list on Sunday too. Fingers crossed for you all