Resale Club 2019

McCor

35 minutes ago, Hawros said:

@ledwards - I've taken your card details down (Not comfortable with them being on this public sheet, pols).

I think it's best for today if everyone could sort out something with their 'buddy' if possible, and anyone else being a Good Samaritan and trying for others, if they could cover the ticket cost and get paid back straight away. The efests usernames are there so this should be ok, and it's limited to 2 tickets, so hopefully this will mean it's doable.

If anyone else has ideas for payments, we're all ears.

Sounds good!

4 minutes ago, ConorC said:

For the card details section what is required exactly?

I'm thinking card number, expiration date and security code on back obviously.

But do we also need the address the card is registered to? Can't remember what was needed last time.

no adress isn't needed ... the rest is yes :) 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, hhunting said:

good luck to everyone tonight and on sunday. i have a train at 1820 from waterloo to Devon tonight so will be trying tonight from somewhere in waterloo station (completely not ideal). i'm also a spurs fan and will be trying to get a ticket to our game against ajax tomorrow morning at 10, whilst juggling a conference call at the same time and then we have sunday too. the most important ticket buying days of my entire life!

Have an upvote from a fellow spurs fan - good luck on all counts! Heady days these for the spurs, never ever thought I’d see them in the later stages of the CL/European cup

Best of luck to all for resales tonight & Sunday! 

• Upvote 1

Thinking of locking down the sheet at 5pm today, so no last minute changes throw anything out.

You can add new details to the bottom / remove people no longer required, but no changing anything already in place.

Hope that makes sense - any objections, shout.

Edit: Coach bit only, we can think about Sunday tomorrow.

Edited by Hawros
  • Upvote 1

Text shortcuts didn’t work for me in October so best having everything wrote down as well. I’m trying for mates tonight but good luck to everyone on here.

Cant be bothered looking back through all the pages, where is the see tickets pick up in London and what times do the run from and to? 

2 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

Text shortcuts didn’t work for me in October so best having everything wrote down as well. I’m trying for mates tonight but good luck to everyone on here.

Cant be bothered looking back through all the pages, where is the see tickets pick up in London and what times do the run from and to? 

It's usually the O2 car park in North Greenwich, so no reason to think it's elsewhere. I guess the times left depend on what's available still, or does it not work like that? 

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

It's usually the O2 car park in North Greenwich, so no reason to think it's elsewhere. I guess the times left depend on what's available still, or does it not work like that? 

Yeah it’ll be what’s left. In the main sale what were the times? I’ve got 4am - 3pm in my head for some reason 

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive decided to avoid the shortcuts for the bus sale... it shouldn't be too hard typing in 2 registration numbers surely ... and not even mine so I reckon Ill be shakes free for this one :)

I'm not sure if it's possible to have a shakes free Glasto ticket sale!

4 minutes ago, uscore said:

Are SEE pretty good with starting on time?  They've not had any previous of starting a minute or two early before have they?

Few minutes... I can't be the only one keep going on the ticket sales page hoping for a monumental cock up and that tickets will magically go on sale... in fact I've done that everyday since October I think 

19 minutes ago, uscore said:

Are SEE pretty good with starting on time?  They've not had any previous of starting a minute or two early before have they?

Log on ten minutes before, have all devices primed, start refreshing 3 mins before stated time. Never noticed them every starting a few minutes before but you never know. 

Hello, folks I've been avoiding efests mostly as we failed in October but getting involved in the resale on Sunday. I see there is a spreadsheet floating about. What's the deal with that? How's it work etc? Can we still be added or is it too late for Sunday? 

Not after coach tickets so happy to help in the sale at 6pm if that is useful.....

13 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Likewise if anyone needs help then DM me details and departure point. 

I've messaged Dandy since we live in the same town, not going to be greedy and message vintage as well!

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

Thanks for all the offers of help. A great place to start is the spreadsheet.

Link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=1836888215

Yep. I've seen, but what's the deal if you don't need a coach ticket today. I don't want to intefer/mess it up without knowing what the protocol is. Do I just dive in and try and get 2 in the sale for say, London, and allocate them to anyone who is still yellow on the sheet and then message them for bank details during the sale?