Resale Club 2019

McCor

Thanks to whoever’s sorted out the resale sheet - really helpful and clear. You star!

I’ve added my payment details to my part (won’t include cvc until just before sale happens) 

Good luck all - if I get through I will keep trying for everyone here. 

Edited by ledwards

Had 2 resale dreams last night. In both of them I thought I had plenty of time to get my laptops switched on, browsers open, etc but then by the time I typed in the URL it was 6:10pm and the tickets were gone.

It's gonna be a tense day at work! Good luck to everyone else trying this evening. It's my birthday on Saturday so I'm hoping for an early present. ?

Didn’t sleep well thinking about shortcuts and text replacements and I’m not even going for tickets myself tonight, only Sunday, so going to try helping secure some coach tickets for the resalers here tonight.

its going to be a long day, good luck to all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

Had 2 resale dreams last night. In both of them I thought I had plenty of time to get my laptops switched on, browsers open, etc but then by the time I typed in the URL it was 6:10pm and the tickets were gone.

It's gonna be a tense day at work! Good luck to everyone else trying this evening. It's my birthday on Saturday so I'm hoping for an early present. ?

I had one too, I had no confirmation email but everyone else did, and I couldn’t remember who had clicked the payment button!  woke up at 4.50am panicked. Ridiculous this.

good luck y’all later. Good positive vibes. We can and will do this 

17 hours ago, Hawros said:

Not going for Coach @Padgey?

Just going for main sale, me and my mate live at opposite ends of the country so the whole logistics of getting the coach wouldn't be easy and chances of us both getting a coach ticket from different places would be slim.

Right guys, I'm getting myself home early tonight from work and getting set up to try and get people coach tickets.  Do I just select someone off the list?

I wish there was a "pinned post" which told us how it all works!

Hi all. Not quite sure how it works but I am up for trying for a coach ticket and all my ticketless friends have dropped out, so now I can try for one more.

I want to travel from Bath (or Bristol) and don't mind which day. It looks like there is a perfect space for me on the spreadsheet (line 51). Do I just fill in my deets and press save? Or do I need to contact my 'ticket buddy' first?

26 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Quick question - is the point where we refresh furiously before or after we select whether we want Wednesday or Thursday? I think some wrote a handy step by step guide by I can't remember where!

It's before you select Wednesday or Thursday if memory serves right. 

The site usually goes down a minute or two before the tickets are actually released so you'll end up refreshing anyway before you see that screen

12 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Right guys, I'm getting myself home early tonight from work and getting set up to try and get people coach tickets.  Do I just select someone off the list?

I wish there was a "pinned post" which told us how it all works!

I'd maybe keep an eye on the sheet and see if any names stand out in the section of the forum where it says who is logged on - you can then maybe drop them a PM if you get through? Either that or buddy up with a specific pair/user :)

Anybody know if there's still a chance to register for tickets? Assuming registration is closed but just double checking.

Also I'm in a group of 4 (including me) trying to get tickets, is it worth trying to get coach tickets tonight (from Birmingham, or wherever else is available) or should we just wait until Sunday? If we try for coach tickets, then we risk just getting 2 tickets in total, whereas if we just try for general sale its all or nothing. I'm just wondering the likelihood of getting 2 lots of coach tickets from a similar area.

Thanks and good luck to everyone trying!

7 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Hi all. Not quite sure how it works but I am up for trying for a coach ticket and all my ticketless friends have dropped out, so now I can try for one more.

I want to travel from Bath (or Bristol) and don't mind which day. It looks like there is a perfect space for me on the spreadsheet (line 51). Do I just fill in my deets and press save? Or do I need to contact my 'ticket buddy' first?

Morning everyone - I made my best stab at that coach sheet yesterday, but fully expecting it to shift around today.

@maelzoid - pop yourself in there. If there's a perfect spot, awesome.

If anyone's paired up who doesn't want to be, just separate yourself out.

Any questions, just shout.

@andyb66 - I posted a few pages back how to do text replacements - a quick google should be your friend.