Resale Club 2019

McCor

27 minutes ago, dannocondo said:

Hello Hawros is there anyway I can get involved on this, sorry been inactive on here for a few weeks now!?!?

Same question. I’ve got myself and 3 friends to try for tomorrow so not sure where we’d fit into this.

Ok lovely people.....down to some work commitments that we can't ignore as they could be life changing, but with very heavy hearts, Mrs P and myself will not be trying for tickets in resales. 

As such we've removed ourselves from the Resale list, which hopefully makes things a little easier for the rest of you guys.

It's been 14 festivals in a row for us, so missing this one is going to be a wrench, but we're being philosophical and telling ourselves that our absence will enable 2 first timers to enjoy the party of a lifetime.  Just as long as whomever they are pick up their litter, don't pee on the land, respect the farm and take every last thing they brought with them home.

There is an outside chance that I could get some work at the festival nearer the time, and when work stuff is clearer, but at present we simply can't commit.  I will however be trying for 4 other folks, and if successful will be on here looking for anyone to hoover up.

All the very best of luck everyone.....*maybe* see you on the farm in June.

Rich x

• Upvote 2

Hi all, jumping in here a bit late and it's 92 pages long so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask a couple of questions thta have probably already been asked a million times. Forgive me....

1) Although my group has tickets we have 1 or two stragglers who don't we're going to be trying for them in coach and non-coach sales but is it too late to join this resale group (or is it not worth it if we have 5 people trying already)?

2) Does anybody know what percentage of tickets were put back in the resale in previous years?

48 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Ok lovely people.....down to some work commitments that we can't ignore as they could be life changing, but with very heavy hearts, Mrs P and myself will not be trying for tickets in resales.

Rich x

Very sorry to hear that Rich! Hopefully you'll still get there in some shape or form..... or else here's to the big 2020!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

As such we've removed ourselves from the Resale list, which hopefully makes things a little easier for the rest of you guys.

It's been 14 festivals in a row for us, so missing this one is going to be a wrench, but we're being philosophical and telling ourselves that our absence will enable 2 first timers to enjoy the party of a lifetime.  Just as long as whomever they are pick up their litter, don't pee on the land, respect the farm and take every last thing they brought with them home.

There is an outside chance that I could get some work at the festival nearer the time, and when work stuff is clearer, but at present we simply can't commit.  I will however be trying for 4 other folks, and if successful will be on here looking for anyone to hoover up.

Rich x

that's a shame ... perhaps you can run the secret Glastonbury twitter account if you dont go ... you have pretty good detective skills if I recall :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankieX said:

Looks like I'm with you. Good luck!

EDIT: (Actually, it looks like "Tom Skinner" is on the spreadsheet twice with the same ID number, which might be a problem for me if the other pair is successful, or for @TabulaRasa if we are...)

Just logged in to see this, sorry. Myself and @EMorgz92 teamed up a few days ago to try for coach resale tickets together. With @crazyfool1's help (thanks again!).

As we've teamed up together, would that mean we're no longer part of the coach resale spreadsheet? Just confused as to how it works. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

Just logged in to see this, sorry. Myself and @EMorgz92 teamed up a few days ago to try for coach resale tickets together. With @crazyfool1's help (thanks again!).

As we've teamed up together, would that mean we're no longer part of the coach resale spreadsheet? Just confused as to how it works. Thanks!

was going to mention this :) you spotted it before I got my act together :) 

2 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

You can still be part of the spreadsheet, just make sure the right team is on the sheet and others will be able to help out! 

It was almost impossible to see who was going with who, but @Hawros tried his best to figure the different teams out :) if some teams are not right, just edit the second sheet

3 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

I assume you can stay on, and hope another member might help you out from the goodness of their heart? The pairs are as much to stop situations like ours might have had, where one person is in more than 1 pair and therefore Seetickets could block someone else buying the tickets because they already have one.

22 minutes ago, Robinn said:

You can still be part of the spreadsheet, just make sure the right team is on the sheet and others will be able to help out! 

It was almost impossible to see who was going with who, but @Hawros tried his best to figure the different teams out :) if some teams are not right, just edit the second sheet

22 minutes ago, FrankieX said:

I assume you can stay on, and hope another member might help you out from the goodness of their heart? The pairs are as much to stop situations like ours might have had, where one person is in more than 1 pair and therefore Seetickets could block someone else buying the tickets because they already have one.

That makes sense, thanks ?

I've edited the spreadsheet and put @EMorgz92 and I together. So I've had to move @George_92 down to the bottom. @Hawros, sorry if that was wrong. Not exactly a spreadsheet genius here lol.

• Like 1

Just now, TabulaRasa said:

That makes sense, thanks ?

I've edited the spreadsheet and put @EMorgz92 and I together. So I've had to move @George_92 down to the bottom. @Hawros, sorry if that was wrong. Not exactly a spreadsheet genius here lol.

And I've deleted the second Tom because he was in the list twice, so now he's definitely my partner...

Our crew are as ready as we can be (I think!)  Think my name was down in a very early version of this years spreadsheet. Can't see it now which is cool. There's 7 of us now in a group of 4 and a group of 3 (all going or no one going) , so far too many to put on the spreadsheet. Hopefully the resale club gets lucky en masse! If unsuccessful we'll try again next year! Not long to go now, Sunday 9.30am we'll know our destiny! 

1 hour ago, FrankieX said:

And I've deleted the second Tom because he was in the list twice, so now he's definitely my partner...

Didn't notice I was there twice – glad it got clocked before any potential issues. I'm going for Leeds/Sheff northern destinations but happy with Bristol if that comes up.

Anywhere other than Scotland really haha.

2 hours ago, Joshuwarr said:

So I'm a bit confused by the pairing. I only have the funds for one ticket and if a friend gets through for me then I'm worried that it may cancel the other person's transaction if someone is also trying for the both of us. Or have I misunderstood how it works?

You shouldn't be in two groups. So you trying on your own for yourself is one group and your mates trying for themselves plus you is another group. If you get through before them and manage to buy a ticket for yourself you need to tell them immediately so they remove you from their group. If they get through and try to buy a ticket for you but you already have one they'll get booted back to the holding page and will have to keep refreshing. This has cost people tickets in the past.

You shouldn't be trying on your own really. You guys need to pool your money or get card details from them or something, that way you and your mates can divide into even groups of 2 for the coach sale and 4 for the general sale.

Edited by Madyaker

3 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

You shouldn't be in two groups. So you trying on your own for yourself is one group and your mates trying for themselves plus you is another group. If you get through before them and manage to buy a ticket for yourself you need to tell them immediately so they remove you from their group. If they get through and try to buy a ticket for you but you already have one they'll get booted back to the holding page and will have to keep refreshing. This has cost people tickets in the past.

You shouldn't be trying on your own really. You guys need to pool your money or get card details from them or something, that way you and your mates can divide into even groups of 2 for the coach sale and 4 for the general sale.

Think you've misunderstood - I'm not in two groups! Anyone who is helping me is just helping me alone as all my pals have tickets already.

Anyway, I've touched base with the person I've been paired with so we're all prepared now.

I can’t handle the stress of resale, although I have been successful before it all gets a bit much so I’ve gone the volunteer route instead. Still trying for a lot of our group who missed out in October though so will be doing my bit tomorrow and Sunday to help, wishing everyone the best of luck!