Resale Club 2019

McCor

10 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I have a coach ticket this year and I don’t think it’s been confirmed yet but I’d be very surprised if they change it.

it does however make no sense it’s the wrong bloody side of London to set off from. Twickenham has a massive coach park and would be idea as you would miss most of the London traffic getting out.

Ah fair enough. Thought it was confirmed at sale but maybe it's not until you get the tickets (I got one in the main sale this year for the first time in a while).

3 minutes ago, billum said:

I'm trying for a few of my mates also in West London and we're thinking Reading could be a better departure point than O2. It's quick to get to from Ealing on the train, and it saves the hour on the coach journey getting through London and out the other side, which is where they'd've started off from anyway!

Such a good shout that. I would be tempted to try Reading too, although I'm guessing there will be more going from London?

Are we going to go through and pair people up for the coach sale? I'm happy to have a stab at this in the absence of anyone else. Will copy over the list as it is tonight (?) into a coach tab, with people paired by departure location. Thoughts?

Edit: Great minds!

Edited by Hawros

3 minutes ago, Hawros said:

Are we going to go through and pair people up for the coach sale? I'm happy to have a stab at this in the absence of anyone else. Will copy over the list as it is tonight (?) into a coach tab, with people paired by departure location. Thoughts?

Edit: Great minds!

Just tried something in the sheet on the second page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=25736113

What do you think?

7 minutes ago, Robinn said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=25736113

What do you think?

I was thinking something similar, though a little similar - copying the first tab, reducing it to just coach peeps, then inserting extra lines to break up groups into 2's.

Then if you're involved, you can check that your guys are split out appropriately, and adjust if needed.

4 minutes ago, Hawros said:

I was thinking something similar, though a little similar - copying the first tab, reducing it to just coach peeps, then inserting extra lines to break up groups into 2's.

Then if you're involved, you can check that your guys are split out appropriately, and adjust if needed.

Yeah, I was considering that as well, but trying that resulted in quite a few split duos. Might be a lot easier though!

Should we give that a shot on a different page? :)

15 minutes ago, Robinn said:

What do you think?

Easy for me to follow as I’m only going for GA and will help with coach sale where I can.

Might it be beneficial to add the departure day required ie wed only, thurs only or anytime. I’m assuming I would just try for someone wed first then thurs by the required departure point?

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Yeah, I was considering that as well, but trying that resulted in quite a few split duos. Might be a lot easier though!

Should we give that a shot on a different page? :)

Cool - having a go now. Think this is gonna work.

Hi all

I've marked myself as RED on the coach sheet as I am now only going for General, and turns out I have to try for 4 of us. If I get in again, I will scour the sheet for anyone who doesn't seem to have a ticket.

This is far more confusing than I originally thought!

2 minutes ago, McCor said:

Hi all

I've marked myself as RED on the coach sheet as I am now only going for General, and turns out I have to try for 4 of us. If I get in again, I will scour the sheet for anyone who doesn't seem to have a ticket.

This is far more confusing than I originally thought!

Have you got all of your 4 on the list first big list?

I’m just sorting my shortcuts 

6 minutes ago, Hawros said:

Think I've paired everyone up sensibly - have a check, and make any changes needed.

I'll revisit earlyish tomorrow.

Link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=1836888215

Thank you so much! I'm glad you know what you're doing because I wouldn't have known where to start with that ?

On 3/28/2019 at 10:33 PM, andyb66 said:

In short my holiday entitlement at work has been ever so slightly exceeded already this year and when I asked for an extra 4 days off for Glasto they very politely told me to poke it. 

Gutted. Should be a public holiday then there would be none of this messing around. Few of my mates are teachers and they have similar issues.

So would you be able to lend me a hand if I give you the details etc mate?

2 hours ago, Hawros said:

Think I've paired everyone up sensibly - have a check, and make any changes needed.

I'll revisit earlyish tomorrow.

Link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=1836888215

Hello Hawros is there anyway I can get involved on this, sorry been inactive on here for a few weeks now!?!?

2 hours ago, George_92 said:

Ah yes, didn't spot Page 2 at first.

Sounds good, thanks. 

Looks like I'm with you. Good luck!

EDIT: (Actually, it looks like "Tom Skinner" is on the spreadsheet twice with the same ID number, which might be a problem for me if the other pair is successful, or for @TabulaRasa if we are...)

Edited by FrankieX
Noticed something on Page 2.