Resale Club 2019

McCor

3 hours ago, Hawros said:

Refresh me - how's it going to work with the spreadsheet. Would make sense if we grouped everyone up in 2's for the coach, then the remaining into 4's for the Sunday sale.

Apols if this has been covered recently, couldn't find.

I thought we were going to go down the list and as and when people get tickets tick off the person?

6 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

I'm only trying for general, not the coach sale. Simple reason is I'm on a fairly tight budget being that I am going on holiday a week after Glastonbury. Can't take many beers on the coach so that would result in me spending a small fortune at the bars. Otherwise, I'd have nothing against taking the coach.

Go to gate A on thurs morning, get the bus to glasto town, go to morrisons and get more cans. Ive done it every year.

6 hours ago, JoeyT said:

My friends who i'm trying for on Sunday live within 20 mins of the festival so seems a false economy to travel further away to get a coach then come back again.

I suppose but if I was them id still be trying. So what if I have to go to London or whatever just to get a coach back, at least id still be going to the fest!

52 minutes ago, mickthevoice said:

Haha I am in exactly the same position and was thinking the same earlier today. Surely it’ll increase our chances! Best of luck on Thursday!

You too! Positive vibes!

19 minutes ago, Lunabella said:

How does the coach resale work? Are you given a list of all the places where seats are still available, or is it just a lucky dip?

I don't think its quite that straightforward, i think you select where you want to go and see if there's spots left...but I could be wrong as not got that far before!

Good luck to everyone trying. It’s been a tricky few months since October - I’ve certainly thought about it every day. Everyone here deserves a ticket and I really do hope those who’ve been chatting on here for the last half a year get a ticket. ❤️

13 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Go to gate A on thurs morning, get the bus to glasto town, go to morrisons and get more cans. Ive done it every year.

I had considered something like this. How often do the buses run? I might run the idea passed my mate and see if I can tempt him with the coach sale tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

I had considered something like this. How often do the buses run? I might run the idea passed my mate and see if I can tempt him with the coach sale tomorrow.

It's also worth considering that the co-op is going to be on site this year and may or may not sell cans.

6 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

It's also worth considering that the co-op is going to be on site this year and may or may not sell cans.

This is true, keep forgetting they are there this year. Co-op isn't cheap at the best of times though! ?

14 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I thought we were going to go down the list and as and when people get tickets tick off the person?

The issue is, if you sweep up someone who is currently being bought for, you need to go back in your booking. Happened to me before where I've had to go back and it's messed everything up.

Ideally people need to be in set groups (2 for coach, 4 for gen).

2 hours ago, Jcatley said:

Just dropping in as a former member, now Oxfam volunteer. Unfortunately I am busy tonight and Sunday, but wishing everyone the very best of luck and hopefully you’ll all be at the farm in June. Go hit those F5 buttons! 

This made me panic thinking the coach resale was tonight! Thankfully its tomorrow (I hope??!)

2 hours ago, Jcatley said:

Just dropping in as a former member, now Oxfam volunteer. Unfortunately I am busy tonight and Sunday, but wishing everyone the very best of luck and hopefully you’ll all be at the farm in June. Go hit those F5 buttons! 

giphy.gif

Are you trying to get people killed?

• Like 1