Resale Club 2019

McCor

33 minutes ago, bdon89 said:

If two people get through (by some miracle)  and try and use the same reg ID at the same time, will it stop the ticket purchase ? ?

Only for whoever submits payment details second. Three of my group got through in the main sale but couldn't submit payment as mine had gone through.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

Happy Easter resalers. How are we all on this glorious day? This sun is making me feel nostalgic for ‘17 and that roasting Wednesday. 

We are days away from the resale. I’m feeling nervous, but also a sense of what will be will be now. To be honest, we lost a very young patient yesterday in heartbreaking circumstances and It was absolutely heartbreaking. Put lots of things into perspective though, and at the end of the day, life, family and loved ones are all that counts. 

Hope this isn’t a downer of a post - it’s not meant to be. Just a reminder that life is for living, love is for grabbing. Especially when we can  

much love resalers 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Big durbs said:

I have been “forced” to consume a four pack of this new pretender cider ( mallets ) , sadly no winning ticket , on the upside, it’s no a bad drop of the old Somerset apple juice . 

I don't think they tell you if you win a ticket when you enter the code mate. I believe the code will just tell you if you've got some of their instant win stuff (tshirts, more cider, festival pack etc).

I believe all codes entered go into a draw on a certain date - some time in June. So you won't know until then if you've won tickets or not!

So I'm going for 2 tickets, for me and my festivalbuddy. We'll try for coach tickets on thursday as well, but in case we miss out, are there two others who want to team up for the sunday resale? :)

Also, how many people from the 2017 secret resale thread are back again this year for the resale?

18 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Always sad to lose a patient, I don’t know you you or Mrs Big D cope . I could not do it , my hat is off to all in the NHS , no matter how short staffed , stressed or tired you guys are . you always give the very best care .

as you said , it’s all about living and family, and this wonderful family of resales group are all going this year , i truly believe in positive thoughts. And to that end , this weekend I will be putting the tent up for a check run in the garden.

i have also been trialing this new cider “ mallets “ . On that front I am not impressed at all , I personally will be dragging as much thatchers in through the green gates as my poor aching  body will carry.

Big Durbs - you are always the voice of sense. I’m buying you and Mrs D a cold cold cider in them fields, we will toast the resalers! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DwayneSmokingRocksJohnson said:

Hey guys just wondering if any of you beautiful people know the roundabout cost for coach tickets? I know the ticket is £253 Inc booking fee, but how much on top is the coach from around Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, London?

More info here too: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

59339950-2E35-46C3-A147-2726A82A7C98.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

With my ever increasing positivity, today our tent got its test run , I can report all is well , this time next week the tent will be joined by Glastonbury tickets 

A519342D-D851-48CF-96F9-4B1BB4132156.jpeg

That is a fine erection ( of a tent) you have there!!?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

Come on guys , think positive , this time next week we WILL ALL be staring at that email that says we’re going to have a awesome June on the farm !

i know it’s a mad rush home ( or overtime on Thursday) , or a early start on Sunday, and I’m sure a few tense moments until the payment has been confirmed.

but it’s all good , I have even given my tent a test run this weekend in the garden.

the ONLY thing of concern is if this awesome weather we’re having will put appearance in for ALL of us on the farm ,

there endeth the speech ! 

and there endeth the weather 

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

If any of you unfortunately fail to get tickets, what do you think you'll do instead? I'm trying to find a backup festival

I'll go to this rave in Essex instead. It was awesome last year!

https://www.moondancefestival.co.uk/

I'm also going to Nos Alive in Lisbon a fortnight later - so I'll be seeing The Cure and The Chems (plus others) there anyway.