Resale Club 2019

McCor

3 hours ago, moheetoes said:

Oh and I can help in coach resale as my group are going for GA tickets only.

Same here. If anyone wants me to help them on the Thursday then let me know! I guess we could just all assign ourselves a group of 2 off the spreadsheet? That way the people we’re helping only have to give 1 or 2 people their card details?

39 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

My business meeting this morning , and still no tickets 

DB0228B5-2DF4-4835-8D6B-883CFD3B3F44.jpeg

Wow. Nice

Soon. We have to be there

Edited by Perks
Positive vibes

Hey all, lucky enough not to need the resale for myself or any of my mates this year, so happy to help if anyone needs it. I should be able to do both. Not sure I can stretch to paying on my own card so late in the month so you'd need to trust me but I'm a regular poster :)

PM me if you want the help. One way to get round the bank card sharing anxiety is maybe to transfer everything into one account that is not used for another purpose so at least you're not giving your normal everyday bank details out to a stranger. 

If it was deposits I'd take the hit but best part of 300 per ticket would be a stretch! Only just paid for my own!

One thing I've wondered - if you're frantically pressing F5 and you get through to the page, what happens if you press F5 again? Does it take you to back to the queue or just reload the page as you're already through? This fear has always made me a bit cautious of refreshing too quickly... 

(as if this is what I'm worried about on a Tuesday morning!)

7 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

One thing I've wondered - if you're frantically pressing F5 and you get through to the page, what happens if you press F5 again? Does it take you to back to the queue or just reload the page as you're already through? This fear has always made me a bit cautious of refreshing too quickly... 

(as if this is what I'm worried about on a Tuesday morning!)

Opens a session and you stay on the booking page, nothing to worry about. I've used auto refreshers quite a lot and if multiple windows get through I've left them refreshing for a min or so without realising.

2 hours ago, GoonerRob said:

Opens a session and you stay on the booking page, nothing to worry about. I've used auto refreshers quite a lot and if multiple windows get through I've left them refreshing for a min or so without realising.

Out of interest, what auto refreshers have you found best? 

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

Out of interest, what auto refreshers have you found best? 

For chrome,  I use 'easy auto refresh' - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easy-auto-refresh/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc?hl=en

For Firefox ,  'super auto refresh' - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto-refresh-super/

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, McCor said:

Afternoon all!

So, I’ve set myself a challenge, which is to go from being a non-runner to running the Royal Parks Half Marathon in exactly 26 weeks.

My training means I will have to do two runs over the Glastonbury weekend, which I plan to do. It means a lot to me that I achieve this goal, and I am here asking for your support!

I am raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, so they can help young people with cancer be a teenager and hopefully get to experience the things young people do (such as festivals!)

All I’m asking for is £1 each, it would mean the world! And give me the extra incentive not to quit! 

Link is below should anyone wish to contribute. 

Viva Resale Club! ??

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TheRealMcCor

that's amazing! good luck ?

hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm full of cold and feeling very sorry for myself today, long glasto discussions over the weekend about the best sets and what we'll all be doing if we get tickets.....hope I can hold onto the optimism until next week....

if unlucky I'll be keeping a safe distance from the internet for a while, until maybe the start of October... haha

Wishing everyone the best of luck, countdown's on! 

I was wondering if there’s anyone else in the North West (of England) looking for a coach resale ticket?

As I’m planning on going solo, I’ll be trying for one ticket for myself (with the kind help of @crazyfool1 - thanks again!) but I just wanted to check if there was anyone else looking for the one ticket travelling from the same departure point(s). It would be a shame to waste that one extra place.

My departure points in order of preference are Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, London, Stoke, Birmingham.

Drop me a PM or quote me below.

Thanks ?

1 hour ago, TabulaRasa said:

I was wondering if there’s anyone else in the North West (of England) looking for a coach resale ticket?

As I’m planning on going solo, I’ll be trying for one ticket for myself (with the kind help of @crazyfool1 - thanks again!) but I just wanted to check if there was anyone else looking for the one ticket travelling from the same departure point(s). It would be a shame to waste that one extra place.

My departure points in order of preference are Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, London, Stoke, Birmingham.

Thanks ?

AS the badge says :) .... and even happier if you/we succeed :) 

IMG_3218.jpeg

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GoonerRob said:

That should be the case as once you have a session it's yours for 10 minutes....an F5 on the registrations page should just reload that page, although F5-ing on subsequent screens will probably throw you back to the reg page to start again.

Be careful of using a fast refresh rate though.....more than 1/second will likely see you identified as an auto-refresh tool and throw you a 'busy' page, and there is always the additional risk that the elusive registration page is slow to load and your auto-refresh fires before you see it.....which is why imho manual F5 is the only way to go.

Final question re 'Revolut' or any pre paid debit cards, promise! Has anyone (or do you know of anyone) who has successfully used a Revolut card to buy tickets for Glastonbury, or indeed been declined? Getting fairly positive replies from Revolut and See Tickets but nothing absolutely nailed on. See Tickets said it 'should be ok'. Thanks again 

15 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Thanks ?

Myself! :) Have a group of 3 of us but my partner dropped out so I am trying on my own in the resales. Drop me a PM if you're still looking for partners :) 

31 minutes ago, admezoam said:

Does anyone know definitively how many tickets per order can be bought in the resale slots?  I don't want to be that person but I really can't find it in the official announcement.

Four tickets per person old son 

Edited by guypjfreak

Love the way everyone is teaming up. It’s like one big giant tinder Love-in!!!

Not that I know how tinder works . I don’t even know what tinder is. A mate told me a bit about swiping left and right but I personally have never used it. 

Erm..  

Anyone want a cuppa?

• Like 1