Resale Club 2019

McCor

6 hours ago, bamber said:

If one is resigned to going for a coach ticket from anywhere , then where is the town or city that has the least pressure? 

I've thought about this in the past but I don't think there's an answer in the resale because it surely depends on who has returned tickets which is unknown. If it's any help I seem to remember Plymouth was one of the last showing last year. 

Afternoon all!

So, I’ve set myself a challenge, which is to go from being a non-runner to running the Royal Parks Half Marathon in exactly 26 weeks.

My training means I will have to do two runs over the Glastonbury weekend, which I plan to do. It means a lot to me that I achieve this goal, and I am here asking for your support!

I am raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, so they can help young people with cancer be a teenager and hopefully get to experience the things young people do (such as festivals!)

All I’m asking for is £1 each, it would mean the world! And give me the extra incentive not to quit! 

Link is below should anyone wish to contribute. 

Viva Resale Club! ??

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TheRealMcCor

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, McCor said:

Afternoon all!

So, I’ve set myself a challenge, which is to go from being a non-runner to running the Royal Parks Half Marathon in exactly 26 weeks.

My training means I will have to do two runs over the Glastonbury weekend, which I plan to do. It means a lot to me that I achieve this goal, and I am here asking for your support!

I am raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, so they can help young people with cancer be a teenager and hopefully get to experience the things young people do (such as festivals!)

All I’m asking for is £1 each, it would mean the world! And give me the extra incentive not to quit! 

Link is below should anyone wish to contribute. 

Viva Resale Club! ??

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TheRealMcCor

Good luck Lucy. 

Just now, McCor said:

Thank you! I need it :) and thank you (I presume) for the donation! X

No problem. A very worthy cause.

And if you need any advice or tips re the half marathon just ask. Ran a couple of marathons back in the day! 

1 hour ago, ledwards said:

Do any resalers have any ‘dumbed down’ instructions on how to get tickets? My dad has kindly offered to help, despite him being a ‘silver surfer’ he will still need guidance. 

If not - I will happily make some myself and share with the group! :)

Here is the information needed in the order it came up in previous sales, there will be an additional screen for coach tickets showing the available departure points. I think this appears after screen 2..... 

Get your registrations and postcodes, bank account etc into a document you can copy and paste from, saves typos.

Use proceed to get the next screens

Screen One
Registration numbers and postcode for each person - names do not need adding. The lead person goes in the 1st fields and the rest of the group in the remaining fields. See Screenshot below.... not sure which sale this was from, but hopefully it will give helpers an idea of what to expect! 

Screen Two
This will confirm the names & the postal address for each registered user

Screen Three
Email   
Email confirm 
Long Card Number 
Start Date  
End Date  (Be careful here as it defaulted to an incorrect one once and it took me a while to notice)
Issue Number (if applicable) 
CVV Number 
Contact Phone number

Screen Four

You can add Insurance, Water bottles and Car Park pass

Screen Five
Confirms purchase from SeeTickets, take a screen shot and print it out and dance like a loon because you're going to Glastonbury!! :party:

Good luck to you all, I was in this position in 2016 so I will be routing for you all! :good:

77710877_Bookingpage.PNG.34dff03f5e8e8410cb340073a9bfa833.PNG

Edited by StoneCircle
added screenshot
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:
Here is the information needed in the order it came up in previous sales, there will be an additional screen for coach tickets showing the available departure points. I think this appears after screen 2..... 

Get your registrations and postcodes, bank account etc into a document you can copy and paste from, saves typos.

Screen One
Registration numbers and postcode for each person - names do not need adding. The lead person goes in the 1st fields and the rest of the group in the remaining fields. See Screenshot below.... not sure which sale this was from, but hopefully it will give helpers an idea of what to expect! 

Screen Two

Screen Three
Email   
Email confirm 
Long Card Number 
Start Date  
End Date  (Be careful here as it defaulted to an incorrect one once and it took me a while to notice)
CVV Number 
Contact Phone number

Screen Four

Screen Five
Confirms purchase from SeeTickets, take a screen shot and print it out and dance like a loon because you're going to Glastonbury!! :party:

Good luck to you all, I was in this position in 2016 so I will be routing for you all! :good:

Wow this is AWESOME. Thank you so much! My 66 year old father should be able to follow these haha. You’re the best!

2 hours ago, ledwards said:

Wow this is AWESOME. Thank you so much! My 66 year old father should be able to follow these haha. You’re the best!

Aw thanks! :D

I put it together in the hope some friends may actually get through after getting their tickets 7 years on the trot! No matter how many times I have told them about the importance of F5, they still wait for the automatic refresh, subsequently they have never seen a page.

I hope he is successful! :D

12 hours ago, bamber said:

If one is resigned to going for a coach ticket from anywhere , then where is the town or city that has the least pressure? 

I always think London and Bristol, just because the seem to have more coach availability. But I suppose every year is different, as depends on where people give tickets up from.

I'm trying to remember how it goes with the coach resale, sure choose your day, then does it give you the available locations?

On 4/13/2019 at 12:49 PM, andyb66 said:

Huge respect for anyone who works for the NHS especially those on the frontline day in day out.

I’m loving all the kind words and positivity on this thread.

I myself am a nurse working on the frontline of the NHS and it’s so nice to read these comments. Most of the time it feels like all we see and hear is negativity in the press and from the public.

So thank you ?

I’m just REALLY hoping I can snag a resale ticket for my first Glastonbury. I could really be doing with getting away for a few days, leaving all the stresses of work behind and having the time of my life!

Alright, I avoided this topic for a while cause it was making me too nervous to properly function at my job.

When is the best time to start teaming up with other resalers? Me and my pal are gonna try for the coach tickets, but if we don't succeed we're happy to team up with two others for the general resale!

We're all going!

Edited by Robinn

17 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Screen One

Screen Two

Screen Three
Email   
Email confirm 
Long Card Number 
Start Date  
CVV Number 
Contact Phone number

Screen Four

Screen Five

This is fab. Does anyone else have a similar breakdown of screens but for coach sale? Is it just the same except you day (weds or thurs) then pick location before going in to the above steps? 

Just now, fionajm777 said:

This is fab. Does anyone else have a similar breakdown of screens but for coach sale? Is it just the same except you day (weds or thurs) then pick location before going in to the above steps? 

Ignore me. Just read the start of the post which answered my question ?

Just a side note about registrations in between October and April, this shouldn't be an issue. People are allowed to change their minds and what if there were circumstances which prevented them from trying for a ticket before October such as being away on army/navy duty or simply living around the other end of the world and then coming to the UK. Everyone should have equal opportunity to get a ticket regardless of when they registered and likewise anyone should have equal opportunity to register. 

Good karma for others means good Karma for yourself too, just saying. 

This may be a stupid question but why are we worried about transferring money etc. to one person after the event?

Can't we just have one persons' account with all the money in and everyone pay using those details (whoever gets through)?

Is there some reason this wouldn't work?

(3 of us trying for tickets in the resale)

On 4/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, ledwards said:

Great!

@squareheadz @chappers8 @Ozanne @NaturalWine @Cooter @bdon89 @Auds @oneeye @mcmenace @Jackboy1085 @moheetoes @DareToDibble @leej7 @doogie @Tom_12 @George_92 @rosssss224 @sampsonb 

Please let us know if you and your groups are still in by highlighting your names in yellow

Updated my first group of 4 and made it yellow, I have another group of 3 (1 confirmed and 2 yet to confirm) to add but I didn’t want to appear too greedy.

one of my group has dropped out now so I have space for one in my second group to try for, so long as they’re not in any other buying group that is.

Edited by moheetoes

31 minutes ago, EMorgz92 said:

This may be a stupid question but why are we worried about transferring money etc. to one person after the event?

Can't we just have one persons' account with all the money in and everyone pay using those details (whoever gets through)?

Is there some reason this wouldn't work?

(3 of us trying for tickets in the resale)

Depends how much trust you have and how well you know people. Giving complete strangers your bank/credit  card details including cvc always carries a risk ?

To be honest if I were to give one of you my full credit card details and you abused it you couldn’t possibly spend more than my wife does!

And just in case my wife has recently signed up to the efest website and is currently looking at the above comment it was of course meant as a joke. 

Honest! Love you!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

To be honest if I were to give one of you my full credit card details and you abused it you couldn’t possibly spend more than my wife does!

And just in case my wife has recently signed up to the efest website and is currently looking at the above comment it was of course meant as a joke. 

Honest! Love you!!

Challenge accepted!