Resale Club 2019

McCor

We will be too busy enjoying ourselves mate to be talking football ?

8 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Whether I turn up to the meet (tickets permitting) may depend on the outcome of the league. Not sure I’ll be able to face Easty if City have won the treble/quadruple! :lol: 

(Mainly we it’ll mean we’ve won nothing and the pain will be too real)

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2019 at 10:10 AM, incident said:

Suspect there's only 1 or 2 places and so won't last long - but Oxfam are currently showing availability for Glastonbury.

https://myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk/Signup/FestivalRole

Great tip - thanks @incident!  I am now going to Glasto!!  It'll be a different experience for me, first time as a steward for Oxfam - but a far better outcome than experiencing NO Glastonbury at all this June...

4 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Would be better to help people who are attacking the resale solo but I’ll just do as I’m told ?  

Me & my friend Nicolas could do with all the help we can get for the general sale as currently it’s just our army of 2 !

Our own merch will become the stuff of legends. ‘Resalers 19’ water bottles, t-shirts, lanyards, daily on site newsletter. 

Others will actually want to miss out in the main sale again to become a resaler in 2020. 

True story 

I've always been quite lucky in that the 4 times I've gone (14, 15, 16 & 17) I always got my tickets in the main sale.

Whilst I hate not knowing, I bet the feeling of getting a ticket in the resale is even sweeter! Especially as the festival then only 2 months away and I will actually be able to bring myself to enter the lineup/rumour/weather threads.

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Evening all.

Offering my services for the resale. 

If there’s anyone on the google spreadsheet, that was set up by someone in here (still can’t remember who it is, sorry ) that is short of help just let me know and we can discuss payment , reg numbers and other such resale related stuff. Or maybe just add me to the sheet and allot 4 numbers to me? No idea how the sheet works but I’m sure someone will be able to work it out.

Thanks Andy ❤️ i'd love your help if you can!

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I've always been quite lucky in that the 4 times I've gone (14, 15, 16 & 17) I always got my tickets in the main sale.

Whilst I hate not knowing, I bet the feeling of getting a ticket in the resale is even sweeter! Especially as the festival then only 2 months away and I will actually be able to bring myself to enter the lineup/rumour/weather threads.

This. 

Being a resaler is the new black. I tell you, we are going the be the envy of the site. We’ll probably have our own secret set put on. Maybe Fleetwood MAC. 

11 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I'm in the exact same position as you! i got way too arrogant thinking i would get tickets year on year - I've certainly been knocked down a peg or ten. We will be there in June, I know it. I'm hoping the line up has put loads of people off.

1 minute ago, alibear said:

Hi, has there been any confirmation on how many tickets you can buy per transaction in the resale? There's a difference in opinion in our group. It's usually four, not six, isn't it?

It’s 4

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:34 PM, ledwards said:

Great!

@squareheadz @chappers8 @Ozanne @NaturalWine @Cooter @bdon89 @Auds @oneeye @mcmenace @Jackboy1085 @moheetoes @DareToDibble @leej7 @doogie @Tom_12 @George_92 @rosssss224 @sampsonb 

Please let us know if you and your groups are still in by highlighting your names in yellow

I'm in. Thanks for keeping us organised!