Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

On that note - how much is the full ticket price + booking fee (and any other fees for that matter)?

Its £248 each ticket + £5 booking fee each and car park passes are £45 each

Cant find any prices for postage, but there's 4 of us with 2 car park passes so we've agreed to all send £280 to the chosen account which gives £4.50 each for postage (just incase!!) and then whatever is left can be sent back!

Hope that helps :)

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Cant find any prices for postage, but there's 4 of us with 2 car park passes so we've agreed to all send £280 to the chosen account which gives £4.50 each for postage (just incase!!) and then whatever is left can be sent back!

£7.95 per transaction rings a bell :) standing by to be corrected though 

• Like 1

A word of warning to those on the spreadsheets, if you're trying for a group of four and someone on your list is also in another group, (or groups), be careful. If they get their ticket in that another group, you'll get all four registrations rejected. You'll get the message saying one or more of those registrations has already been used.

You can delete them, assuming you know which ticket has already been got, and resend the remaining three, but its another page to send back to SEE when you should have now been on the payments page. 

I've lost a group of 6 in the past because of this. They all stayed home that year! 

• Upvote 1

Hi all, I'm not on the list but wanted to just give everyone an important reminder.

Don't include yourself in more than one buying group. If the first group gets you a ticket and the second group you are in doesn't know about it,  Seetickets will kick them out at the booking stage with a message stating someone in your group already has a ticket.

This happened to my group a couple of years ago in the main sale . We couldn't get to the booking stage again and missed out on the tickets (luckily got them in the resale).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, smudger said:

A word of warning to those on the spreadsheets, if you're trying for a group of four and someone on your list is also in another group, (or groups), be careful. If they get their ticket in that another group, you'll get all four registrations rejected. You'll get the message saying one or more of those registrations has already been used.

You can delete them, assuming you know which ticket has already been got, and resend the remaining three, but its another page to send back to SEE when you should have now been on the payments page. 

I've lost a group of 6 in the past because of this. They all stayed home that year! 

I cant believe i just spent about 10 minutes typing the same thing

51 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Postage and packaging was £8.95 when I paid my balance a few days ago. There was an option to collect your ticket at the box office but that was still £8.95

On 4/9/2019 at 10:10 AM, incident said:

Suspect there's only 1 or 2 places and so won't last long - but Oxfam are currently showing availability for Glastonbury.

https://myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk/Signup/FestivalRole

Cheers for posting this. Two of my mates thought they’d missed out on all the Oxfam places and are now going to glasto because I saw this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok so aside from the minor issue of actually having tickets I am proposing the following resale meet up:

thursday 

6pm

baggy Monday’s. 

You’ll know it’s the efests resale crew as we will be the ones having the best time!!

1 minute ago, tinaw said:

Ok so aside from the minor issue of actually having tickets I am proposing the following resale meet up:

thursday 

6pm

baggy Monday’s. 

You’ll know it’s the efests resale crew as we will be the ones having the best time!!

This.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tinaw said:

thursday 

6pm

baggy Monday’s. 

someone might be able to borrow the efest flag thingy from Neil if they ask nicely ?:) 

• Upvote 1

Now I don’t know if it’s the weather, the fact we’re half way through the week or the fact I’ve been looking through my Glasto pictures from years gone by but I’m feeling optimistic for the resale.

WE WILL ALL BE THERE. OPTIMISM FOR ALL!

E748AD51-7F32-46D2-82CD-93F7D0C7B333.gif

Edited by DareToDibble

2 hours ago, tinaw said:

thursday 

6pm

baggy Monday’s. 

Count me in!

3 hours ago, tinaw said:

thursday 

6pm

baggy Monday’s. 

I am the dappa Don of Baggy. So hiptastically Manc that even Ian Brown would be afraid to walk in my shadow. If maracas need shaking or lemons need squeezing then I am the man. See you on the Thursday at 6pm. THIS IS THE ONE.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

I am the dappa Don of Baggy. So hiptastically Manc that even Ian Brown would be afraid to walk in my shadow. If maracas need shaking or lemons need squeezing then I am the man. See you on the Thursday at 6pm. THIS IS THE ONE.

Whether I turn up to the meet (tickets permitting) may depend on the outcome of the league. Not sure I’ll be able to face Easty if City have won the treble/quadruple! :lol: 

(Mainly we it’ll mean we’ve won nothing and the pain will be too real)

Evening all.

Offering my services for the resale. 

If there’s anyone on the google spreadsheet, that was set up by someone in here (still can’t remember who it is, sorry ) that is short of help just let me know and we can discuss payment , reg numbers and other such resale related stuff. Or maybe just add me to the sheet and allot 4 numbers to me? No idea how the sheet works but I’m sure someone will be able to work it out.