Resale Club 2019

McCor

One has dropped out of my group now so I've deleted the details from the sheet, and that's one more chance for someone else.

There seems to be a lot of unhighlighted names on the list at this stage? Are they forum members that haven't checked in lately and unaware of the highlighting thing or have they dropped out?

Edited by Cooter

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Not sure how this works but I'm going solo.. Just need one ticket. Unfortunately for the first time ever I'll not be able to help as I'll be in the air.. 

Do have others trying so don't want to muck anyone's group up.. So if anyone can help get single ticket that would be grand old sons. 

I don't see your details on the list mister, or am I being thick?

3 hours ago, Cooter said:

One has dropped out of my group now so I've deleted the details from the sheet, and that's one more chance for someone else.

There seems to be a lot of unhighlighted names on the list at this stage? Are they forum members that haven't checked in lately and unaware of the highlighting thing or have they dropped out?

Was asking before entering old son... Don't want anyone to get me ticket only for someone else to do the same and end up others losing out because my details are used twice.. Hence I'm going solo.. 

Edited by guypjfreak

On 4/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, ledwards said:

Great!

@squareheadz @chappers8 @Ozanne @NaturalWine @Cooter @bdon89 @Auds @oneeye @mcmenace @Jackboy1085 @moheetoes @DareToDibble @leej7 @doogie @Tom_12 @George_92 @rosssss224 @sampsonb 

Please let us know if you and your groups are still in by highlighting your names in yellow

Yeah I’m still in, I’ll edit the sheet in a bit. Cheers

I'll happily try for a group or two... although we'd have to discuss payment as I don't fancy shelling out £1000+. My own tickets are sorted and I've had success for others on here in the past - @Yoghurt on a Stick for one can vouch for me. 

If you do want me to help, just let me know.

yea, finances haven't been discussed much so far....I've got ticket and bonus ciderbus funds wating in my account for anyone on here that can help to purchase any number of my 5. Will be transferred the same day as the resale x

Edited by Cooter

55 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'll happily try for a group or two... although we'd have to discuss payment as I don't fancy shelling out £1000+. My own tickets are sorted and I've had success for others on here in the past - @Yoghurt on a Stick for one can vouch for me. 

Yeah, please. Will throw in some beer money too (it's just one ticket for me, so guess more can be added?) Can also try for full group if we sort a system 

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hello vintage,

I certainly can and will vouch for you. 

Please note all that this man can keep his head in a crisis, and can F5 like the best of them.

I have offered my services to another efester, otherwise I'd be on here offering my help also.

Hello lovely people. I am still looking for help with tickets for my 2 best friends who are 50 this year please.

I have been a volunteer for FMS for the last 10 years at Glastonbury and I’m desperate to have them shall the experience of a lifetime.

We would be so grateful for help.

Thank you.

Regarding payment:

I’ll be trying for myself in the coach resale, so have a space to try for someone else.

If unsuccessful in coach resale, I’ll be trying for myself in general resale. So will have 3 spaces to try for others.

If I can get a group sorted for these resales I’m willing to pay full balances on my credit card, provided bank transfer payments can be made straight away.

Similarly, if others in the group get though to tickets first I’m happy for my credit card details to be used for full payment, again provided bank transfer payments can be made straight away.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

Regarding payment:

I’ll be trying for myself in the coach resale, so have a space to try for someone else.

If unsuccessful in coach resale, I’ll be trying for myself in general resale. So will have 3 spaces to try for others.

If I can get a group sorted for these resales I’m willing to pay full balances on my credit card, provided bank transfer payments can be made straight away.

Similarly, if others in the group get though to tickets first I’m happy for my credit card details to be used for full payment, again provided bank transfer payments can be made straight away.

Just me in the coach resale too. From the spreadsheet I can see our only shared coach location is London. Happy to buddy up on ticket day for that if you like (obviously we'd need to stay in contact on the day in case one of us is successful from other locations so not to cancel out any transactions if the other gets through!). 

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello vintage,

I certainly can and will vouch for you. 

Please note all that this man can keep his head in a crisis, and can F5 like the best of them.

I have offered my services to another efester, otherwise I'd be on here offering my help also.

Cheers @Yoghurt on a Stick, I hope your travels have been both eventful and relaxing! 

11 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hi @vintagelaureate - I’d be happy to send you my card details closer to the time to save you having to put it on a card and wait for the money back if this helps? We have a group of 4.

I think I’ve mentioned it in here previously but my friends have put a bit of a kitty together for anyone who is successful in getting our tickets which could be beer money for the weekend! :) 

Edited by DareToDibble

11 hours ago, Cooter said:

yea, finances haven't been discussed much so far....I've got ticket and bonus ciderbus funds wating in my account for anyone on here that can help to purchase any number of my 5. Will be transferred the same day as the resale x

I got tickets for someone two years ago and gave them my bank details via DM - they transferred within an hour.

One of the reasons I bloody love this festival and this group is this willingness to help. 

Been productive this morning and got our info all together, worked out how much we need (4 tickets and 2 car park passes + booking fees and postage) and added bank details and sent to a couple of lovely people who are helping us!!

Now all we can do is wait and pray!!

18 days to go.. I am bricking it!!