Resale Club 2019

McCor

13 minutes ago, ledwards said:

A friend of mine had a ticket, but decided to return hers. We both have brown hair and are 1 month apart in age. I was considering buying her ticket, but decided against it  - what would you guys of done?

I wouldn’t. You’d spend the next 80-odd days shitting yourself about not getting in, and then if you do manage to get in, you’re confined to the site for the weekend lest they rumble you on entry/exit. So runs out to the car to reload/pick up wellies etc. Too much unknowns: crack on with the resales and do it legit ??

7 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I wouldn’t. You’d spend the next 80-odd days shitting yourself about not getting in, and then if you do manage to get in, you’re confined to the site for the weekend lest they rumble you on entry/exit. So runs out to the car to reload/pick up wellies etc. Too much unknowns: crack on with the resales and do it legit ??

Kylie Minogue and I are born on the same day and both have blond hair....think I might try and get onto Legends slot ? ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ledwards said:

Sorry for double post - is it worth people starting to highlight the registrations who are still active on this thread and still looking for tickets?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SadOmhBpvsLNRZHHhbXrgJEn6RK_ZWutuP2kd7jur0/edit#gid=0

I've done mine :)

Yeah I'll do the same.

Being more active on Twitter @ResaleClub these days - and we have over 1,100 followers. Not sure if that's a good number? 

1 minute ago, McCor said:

Yeah I'll do the same.

Being more active on Twitter @ResaleClub these days - and we have over 1,100 followers. Not sure if that's a good number? 

Great!

@squareheadz @chappers8 @Ozanne @NaturalWine @Cooter @bdon89 @Auds @oneeye @mcmenace @Jackboy1085 @moheetoes @DareToDibble @leej7 @doogie @Tom_12 @George_92 @rosssss224 @sampsonb 

Please let us know if you and your groups are still in by highlighting your names in yellow

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ledwards said:

Great!

@squareheadz @chappers8 @Ozanne @NaturalWine @Cooter @bdon89 @Auds @oneeye @mcmenace @Jackboy1085 @moheetoes @DareToDibble @leej7 @doogie @Tom_12 @George_92 @rosssss224 @sampsonb 

Please let us know if you and your groups are still in by highlighting your names in yellow

I've gone ahead and highlighted myself, permission to add my mate as part of my group?

4 hours ago, ledwards said:

Great!

Good idea - I will update mine tomorrow as I need to make a change but yeah, still in!

4 hours ago, ledwards said:

Great!

Done. I'm still in! Thanks!

15 hours ago, ledwards said:

Great!

Permission to add our group of 4? Trying for the main resale so free to help on Coach. 

Ta 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, Guy Incognito said:

our group of 10 is now a group of 0! Lots of tickets back in the pot for you lot

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, BigChief said:

I know it shouldn’t, but this kind of thing annoys me as my group have now all made other plans for summer following ticket day failure.

sorry seems I've been very misleading. None of us had tickets originally and none of us are trying for resale so, better chances for you lot but no more tickets returned so to speak

Not sure how this works but I'm going solo.. Just need one ticket. Unfortunately for the first time ever I'll not be able to help as I'll be in the air.. 

Do have others trying so don't want to muck anyone's group up.. So if anyone can help get single ticket that would be grand old sons. 

2 minutes ago, Neondrift said:

Hope it's alright to add my name to the spreadsheet? I'm going for the general sale but will try to help others in the coach sale !

Yes of course :) feel free to move newbies up above the greyed out area - those are people who havent filled in enough detail so i moved it down