Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, One Tonne Baby said:

Lets not beat around the bush...since that poster came out, our chances of going increased. Bring it on.

I agree. Confusing times. I regard the line-up as being a bit shit - and that is a good thing. I'm a bit ambivalent about it all by the look of it!

I'm still very nervous for re-sale as the general popularity of the festival has shot up massively in the last few years.

I'm going to go for it in the coach re-sale and hope that there aren't many others prepared to drop £300+ in one go for a ticket and if I miss out there's still the general sale on the Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Well this announcement seems to have gone down like a lead balloon with our group........Originally there were 6 of us wanting tickets......now 4 have pulled out! 

We originally had 30 trying for tickets, 6  got them in the original sale, 24 missed out.

Out of the 24 who missed out only 5 of us are trying in the resale.

6 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Well this announcement seems to have gone down like a lead balloon with our group........Originally there were 6 of us wanting tickets......now 4 have pulled out! 

Get in!!!!

Sorry ... eerr.. I mean that’s terrible. Please pass on my condolences ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ltfckimbo said:

Does anyone know how many tickets you can buy in one go in the re-sale?

Sorry if this has already been asked here. But I've kept myself off the forum since failing in October!

Normally 2 in the coach ticket resale and 4 in the general sale.

2 hours ago, Lycra said:

Yeah tbh I can see that line-up not pleasing some, and some will go for the line-up. The difference when you get one early is you're less likely to not back out regardless but if you know to many that will term it.

43 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

apparently , they were told , you can only get to the back-stage area on the mono-rail , and one of them has a fear of hights

Do not diss ‘ the sisters’ !

I’ve had a word with the eldest , I forget her name, and she said they are all terribly upset at not seeing the offer to play Glasto. But she also said had they been invited to play they’d have had to move their Thursday crochet club and the Saturday morning bowls outing.  The hectic life of a pop star!

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

I'm not blown away by the line up but I'm still 100% in Resale Club! (and still nervous as hell about resale day!)

It's so much more than the line up like Big Durbs said. 

Everything crossed x

I think you defo want it to be less quality when a ticket is still needed and you are open to critize haha...not that I think it's bad although I usually have more than 8/10 initially I think. With a ticket you don't care lol. Janelle, Miley are the standouts for me I think and Miley wasn't that much of a surprise as it looked too close and coincidental that she was booked at big weekend to not feature. The Killers, Liam and Miley presuming that's what it'll be and I get a ticket is a great run...Not much will pull me away from that.

Ezra looking like to sub on Friday isn't a surprise to me and he's likely a very good option given Stormzy. 

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I'm not blown away by the line up but I'm still 100% in Resale Club! (and still nervous as hell about resale day!)

It's so much more than the line up like Big Durbs said. 

Everything crossed x

I’m still in too. The line up looks great to me, it’s near enough perfect.

We can do this Resale Club!

Actually as lineups go in the history of the festival, this is a bit like going back to its roots a little bit. Years ago there was no massive headliners, in fact no headliners even, just random time slots over the weekend. If there's a festival that could survive without big names then its Glastonbury.

should be a shoe in for tickets now  ... or should I say a welly in .... dont think the lack of big hitting headliners does you guys any harm maybe lowers the publicity slightly as the press tend to focus on the pyramid headliners (as they were the only acts mentioned on my local news tonight ) despite all the other acts being strong .. good luck guys :)