Resale Club 2019

McCor

7 hours ago, Big durbs said:

The more you have on board the better your chance , BUT not from the same internet connection ( ie one person in the kitchen and one in the living room ) . 

That said , it’s probably not a good idea to rope in auntie Edna who lives in the nursing home . It’s not that complicated a process , just needs a level head if you get through.

we're gonna get a few to help also...need 6 for crying out loud! So breaking into 2 x groups of 3. All in or none! 

This question has been asked before countless times I'd say (so apologies in advance), CV tickets resale happen on the same day as the festival ticket resale? We're on a waiting list for Pilton Hill atm, and it was the only 3rd party carpark that wasn't full, and flight prices into Bristol are heading north day on day! It's some drag from the main sale to the resale. Keep 'er lit everyone !!!

10 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Looking on the website, it mentions the car park tickets will be sent out with the entrance tickets ( unless booked separately) , which would indicate you can buy after ! I have just emailed GF to get a definitive answer 

Thank you so much!!

We're trying in the resale and would need two car park tickets, but to save any faffing if we could get them after that might be better!

Me and my mates have decided to go on a long European weekend if we don't get tickets. Don't think I can sit at home whilst the rest of my mates are on the farm! Trying to assemble an army of people to help us in the resale but also need to be selective. For example as much as I would love my mum to help... in the time it took me to explain the process to her Glasto would have come and gone :lol: 

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

6am - Midday isn't as bad as it sounds I bet. The early start will kill off any hugely late nights but it's still better than not being there!

Interestingly the shifts are Friday - Monday. Does that mean you can't arrive on site until Friday or just that you don't start working until then I wonder. Has anyone volunteered for Small Steps before?

I've just emailed about the litter picking! Personally for me I'm not that bothered about staying up until 5, 6am anyway so will be happy to have the afternoons and evenings for action! Plus imagine all the fun stuff you'd get to see bimbling around site pre-9am and sober (ish) ..... would be great! Still trying in the resale though (obvs)

I have to say I reckon there will be a lot of people unhappy with the first poster and sending their tickets back.

Loads on there to keep me happy and as we all know the bands are just a small part of why we go - but I think The Killers, The Cure and Stormzy as headliners may  underwhelm some!

For those that haven’t seen it...

FE6F60F5-253D-4EA6-A680-168DFD76BB50.jpeg

Edited by DareToDibble

10 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Paying/donating £100 and having to do 24 hours of litter picking in exchange for a ticket doesn't seem like the fairest trade for a tiring weekend but each to their own.

8 minutes ago, bdon89 said:

after a very exhausting week my heart sank seeing this this morning, I’ve tried the old ‘it’s not even that good’ 

MUST GET RESALE!!!!

I think youll be alright, think a fair few will end up going back in the resale judging by initial social media reactions to the line up.

6 minutes ago, chatty said:

I think youll be alright, think a fair few will end up going back in the resale judging by initial social media reactions to the line up.

Hope you’re right but I’m not sure that means much. They could announce the undisputed best and biggest line up ever and Social Media would still be full of people complaining 

What strikes me is 4 of the top 9 played at the last Glasto in 2017 and Tame Impala have been a regular stalwart too over the last decade. Unsure if there enough for newbies: youngsters won't have a clue who The Cure are whilst Janet Jackson is hardly headline these days. If I didn't know the secret of Glasto then I wouldn't be bothering in the resale. Unless further announcements excite, this line up would definitely softening any blow if we didn't get tickets.