Resale Club 2019

McCor

9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Come on Andy , you know your a CG superfan.

all joking aside , just being in the hallowed fields in pilton is worth every penny of the golden ticket:-) , there is ALWAYS something awesome to watch ( or drink ).

ps , you posh git , pork scratchings lol

Or a nice scampi fry. Make your fingers stink tho!

(leave it there)

17 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Totally agree. My view is I just want to be there and if a couple of bands I like happen to be playing then that’s an added bonus. Not too fussed if the headlining acts are Stormzy , The Wurzels and a Cheeky Girls DJ set , I just want a ticket! 

And just to be clear , I do not have any Wurzels or Cheeky Girls material in my collection. Honest.....

I agree, no line up needed. Cuts the wheat from the chaff that way.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, McCor said:

I just want the resale over and done with now. The not knowing is driving me mad. This is my first experience of being in this position and hope its my last! 

Yeah i am struggling with the not knowing factor at the moment as well. I want it over and done with, but only if it’s a successful finish obviously! 

19 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Yeah i am struggling with the not knowing factor at the moment as well. I want it over and done with, but only if it’s a successful finish obviously! 

I’m also hoping for a happy ending. Everyone loves a happy ending .... but that’s a different story...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leej7 said:

Going back to the above point about the personnel list that has been set up by a couple of lovely people on here, is this now no longer in use/full or is it still okay to be circulated? 

More than happy for people to add to it. Still trying to work out the best way of working it all out come Resale day!

Multiquote not working for me then.

Look into Shelter volunteering is what I wanted to get at (from posts made about five pages ago).

I'm hoping my thricelly, previous, unflawed (imo) service will get me that priority registration chance again (that may, or may not be, a thing).

Register anyway is the Top Tip I am getting at here.

15 hours ago, Jcatley said:

It’s tense isn’t it. I’ve been bold enough to provisionally book leave for the week too, I can’t help but feel that my over confidence is going to bite me on the arse come April. 

Anyhow, I too am not bothered about the line up as way too many great glasto moments have been in obscure tents and random places 

1 hour ago, tinaw said:

That last post sounds like I’ve been having happy endings in random tents over Glastonbury....?

you know what I mean...

There seems to be a theme to this thread now ?

I have also booked annual leave for Glasto week, if I don’t get tickets, I will be getting myself out of the country over that weekend.

35 minutes ago, EZYSEY said:

Recently acquired a camper van so will be looking for a CV ticket in the re-sale. Does anyone have web page change notifications set up for the ticket site, if so what do you use?

thanks

one option is https://www.checkpage.co.uk

It costs a fiver a month, because it uses phone texts which cost money. It's run by me, and any profits help to fund here.

Christ on a moped - the Festaff option seems to have gone out of the window!

We are setting the bar at a minimum of 2 events with us in summer 2018.

Complete 2 weekend events with us this summer 2018 and you will put you on a Priority Application List for Glastonbury 2019.

https://www.festaff.co.uk/news/glastonbury-2019-application-info-volunteer

57 minutes ago, Homer said:

Christ on a moped - the Festaff option seems to have gone out of the window!

We are setting the bar at a minimum of 2 events with us in summer 2018.

Complete 2 weekend events with us this summer 2018 and you will put you on a Priority Application List for Glastonbury 2019.

https://www.festaff.co.uk/news/glastonbury-2019-application-info-volunteer

I'm on a mass recruitment drive for resale day. This is becoming unbearable.

1 hour ago, chunkychips127 said:

the wait for the resale is horrible

Yep. Really is draining.

had blood pressure test today, nurse said think of nice things and relax, mind goes to Glastonbury, then I remember I’ve no ticket. Not good for the blood pressure.