Resale Club 2019

McCor

All Credit goes to @crazyfool1 for picking this one up - Sorry I don’t know how to quote from another thread

For @Penrhos and others who are looking for campervan resale passes info in this thread.

UPDATE: Following the accommodation sale on 27 October 2018, the campervan and caravan fields are now Sold Out. A limited number of additional campervan tickets for the 2019 Festival will go on sale at noon on Saturday 10th November. Any cancellations will be offered in a resale in April 2019. 

2 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

All Credit goes to @crazyfool1 for picking this one up - Sorry I don’t know how to quote from another thread

For @Penrhos and others who are looking for campervan resale passes info in this thread.

UPDATE: Following the accommodation sale on 27 October 2018, the campervan and caravan fields are now Sold Out. A limited number of additional campervan tickets for the 2019 Festival will go on sale at noon on Saturday 10th November. Any cancellations will be offered in a resale in April 2019. 

Cheers ... and looking like it might not just be bath and west either 

• Upvote 1

Still hurts.........

I've set up a google doc's e-festival glasto spreadsheet for groups of four. If you're interested PM me with your e-mail address and I'll add you and send the link. 

You can put groups of four on there. For those who don't know, you go for your own group first, but if you are successful then go for another group. Everyone else will be doing the same of course. 

You'll need to be prepared to use your own card, but remember tickets can always be canceled if you don't get an immediate bank transfer after the sale.

I've also sent up a whatsapp group so we can be alerted as soon a group is successful. If you're happy to include your mobile I'll add you to it. 

Yes i know there is still 5 months to go, but I can't just sit here! 

1 minute ago, rhg_99 said:

all these negative responses on twitter after the Stormzy announcement are making me think there may actually be more tickets returned than normal! There's people saying they have ''wasted their money'' etc...

Fingers crossed!!

2 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

all these negative responses on twitter after the Stormzy announcement are making me think there may actually be more tickets returned than normal! There's people saying they have ''wasted their money'' etc...

Nah. Moaning about the Glastonbury headliner is a national tradition, no matter who it is.

Especially for people who never had tickets in the first place.

Things looking rosy for everyone here at the moment with the Stormzy booking and now potentially Paul McCartney not being there.

If it was, let's say: Stormzy/Cure/Gaga - Dare I say we're looking at possibly over an hour for the resale to sell out?

I'm pretty upbeat about my chances as it stands anyway.

1 hour ago, ConorC said:

Things looking rosy for everyone here at the moment with the Stormzy booking and now potentially Paul McCartney not being there.

If it was, let's say: Stormzy/Cure/Gaga - Dare I say we're looking at possibly over an hour for the resale to sell out?

I'm pretty upbeat about my chances as it stands anyway.

No chance an hour mate. I reckon it will be 15 minutes tops, regardless of who plays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

No chance an hour mate. I reckon it will be 15 minutes tops, regardless of who plays.

Yeh, I didn't want to piss on anyones bonfire, but an hour seemed pretty fanciful....unless basically everyone gave their ticket back

I wonder how shit the headliners would actually have to be for that to happen....

On 11/15/2018 at 4:59 PM, Guy Incognito said:

was thinking exactly the same! fingers crossed 

Really weirdly another Arcadia weekend has been announced and it says 'the only uk spider show in 2019' 

so wondering if Arcadia's been replaced at Glasto...but with what ? 

7 minutes ago, bdon89 said:

Really weirdly another Arcadia weekend has been announced and it says 'the only uk spider show in 2019' 

They said that they will still be at Glastonbury, just not with the spider or any of the other things they previously have done. Apparently a completely new idea in the pipeline from them. I want a ticket even more to see what it is, hopefully involves lots of fire!

43 minutes ago, bdon89 said:

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/227469-arcadia-spider-absent-2019/

36 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

They said that they will still be at Glastonbury, just not with the spider or any of the other things they previously have done. Apparently a completely new idea in the pipeline from them. I want a ticket even more to see what it is, hopefully involves lots of fire!

Can I be the first to say "Arcadia's not what it was"

Although who could forget that year when the speakers faced inwards from the spider legs... dreadful