Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

In the words of the Pope 

Thats just bolox!

Actually I doubt very much the Pope ever said that but I’m sure he would if he knew the situation with the resale.. ?

Ha I also doubt the pope has ever said that, but if he did I would agree in these circumstances. 

1 hour ago, gmb1992 said:

I know this is way in advance but when do we reckon the resale will be? 

It's usually towards the end of April. This year Easter is late (Sunday 21st), so it won't be that weekend. 

Probably coach on  Thursday 25th & Main on Sunday 28th April.

#AHTT

https://theglastonburythingy.weebly.com/the-thingy.html

To be fair I'm not sure how much of the general populace are aware of the resale. If you didn't bother to register for the main sale and see the 'Glastonbury sells out in record time' headlines you're probably not going to be investigating much further.

29 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

To be fair I'm not sure how much of the general populace are aware of the resale. If you didn't bother to register for the main sale and see the 'Glastonbury sells out in record time' headlines you're probably not going to be investigating much further.

Everyone will have forgotten about it by then anyway....much like everyone forgot about it over the fallow year.

Oh....hang on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

With a bit of luck some of the competition will have blown £180 on a seated ticket for FM (which makes £260 for a Glasto ticket look like the bargain of the year) especially as EE has stated FM haven't been signed for 2019.

And I know someone who was considering going now has P!nk tickets for the Saturday night and a couple of my friends are going to RW as the lineup already looks like its going to be a good one.

Registration re-opens next Thursday....

Edited by Penrhos

9 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

It's just called "Change Detection" on Android. It only refreshes every 15 minutes though so it's probably not actually that helpful. I just figured I would use it as an additional measure.

32 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

What app are you using to monitor page changes?

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Am I correct that there is a fee?

yep, £5 a month which includes 40 texts, extra texts are £1 for 10. If you don't use all the texts in that month, the unused texts are rolled over into a new month's subscription if you take one out.

It was exceedingly successful for getting resale tickets last time there was a resale (tho of course that's dependent on how fast you react to the alerts).

PS: the money from checkpage helps support efestivals. I ain't getting rich (the opposite; £15k the wrong way right now :( )

Edited by eFestivals

32 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yep, £5 a month which includes 40 texts, extra texts are £1 for 10. If you don't use all the texts in that month, the unused texts are rolled over into a new month's subscription if you take one out.

It was exceedingly successful for getting resale tickets last time there was a resale (tho of course that's dependent on how fast you react to the alerts).

PS: the money from checkpage helps support efestivals. I ain't getting rich (the opposite; £15k the wrong way right now :( )

Will sign up later, cheers

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I’ve used this over last couple of years and it is a great alert tool.

gold membership prices really are good value for money also - it’s great to help support the continuation of this site with the wonderful community and support on here plus the invaluable advice this site provides, worth every penny and a lot more besides.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I'll sign up too!

Neil, what type of costs occur when running a website? What is it that you have to pay for? I'm not techy, so genuinely interested

Dunno why i came back here. I just feel depressed again ?

Never crossed my mind to change my registration address at See to a 'local' one, try for local tickets and then change it back if I'd been successful. I even know of an address that's empty near to the site, so could have used that.

know that would have been wrong, but I wish I'd at least thought of it!