Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Basically people got into at argument about non-locals getting local tickets, it got a bit heated with the back and forth. No one had actually got those tickets, it was just a discussion.

Then one poster said someone that was a bit strange, claimed it was a typo then people jumped on them. After that a sick account similar to the original posters name was created and started posting comments to drop original poster in it.

crazy. 

So basically a load of weirdos with handbags? Is it school holidays this week?

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Basically people got into at argument about non-locals getting local tickets, it got a bit heated with the back and forth. No one had actually got those tickets, it was just a discussion.

Then one poster said someone that was a bit strange, claimed it was a typo then people jumped on them. After that a sick account similar to the original posters name was created and started posting comments to drop original poster in it.

crazy. 

That’s a bit crazy! Had a quick look but didn’t really go past the last couple pages. Dramas 

1 hour ago, Lakey91 said:

Woke up to 2 notifications on my phone that the seetickets page had been updated twice 7 hours ago. Had a mini heart attack! Thought I'd missed a mini sale but it was a false alarm.

PHEW ?

Screenshot_20181025-063305.jpg

there were changes to the page, tho - a lot of them, with something being added and then removed a number of times.

Just not anything important.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:28 PM, shoptildrop said:

Let me share my ticket trauma.... we have a large group who were organised into our 5 groups of 6 and everyone was clear on the rules only stick to your group (or so we thought!)

Newbie person in my group (who was a sister of a regular) was 1st to get through, but she wasn't on the whatsapp group so didn't know how she was progressing. Another person in our group 4 and group 1 got through put all details in and they bounced back as 1 person in group 4 and 2 people in group 1 had already paid..

Turns out selfish newbie from my group bought her own ticket, her brothers and sister-in-laws only!!! which f**ked up two other groups.

If she had bought 6 like she was supposed too, the other 2 people that did get through early on could have got a further 6 each - basically 18 people could of gone instead of 3!! to add double insult I was in her group and if she had bought tickets from the group she was allocated I'd be going :(

Such selfish behaviour in which whole group was not impressed!! 

Had very similar but in the coach sale. 4 groups of 6, one of our 6 (one of my best mates' girlfriend) had their whole family trying for us. Their sister got through but had only been given 2 of the 6 registrations, so those 2 got tickets whilst 2 of the other 4 of us was booted from the booking page. 

Thankfully we got our tickets in the main sale but I'll never understand why someone would do something like that and will never forget it. She had done a Glastonbury and two Boomtowns with us since getting with my mate, and has been going Glastonbury for years, it's not like she didn't know what she was doing.

16 minutes ago, NaturalWine said:

What app are you using to follow changes?

It's just called "Change Detection" on Android. It only refreshes every 15 minutes though so it's probably not actually that helpful. I just figured I would use it as an additional measure.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peroni said:

Well I know at least one more ticket back in the pot come April.  One of our crew is now pregnant! (Not me thank God...)

Every little helps eh!

I think that's what we need, an exceptionally cold winter. Not many better ways of keeping warm. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peroni said:

Well I know at least one more ticket back in the pot come April.  One of our crew is now pregnant! (Not me thank God...)

Every little helps eh!

That’s given me an idea.

Im going to try and impregnate any females I know who are going to Glastonbury next year, hopefully, making more tickets available in the April resale.

I’m working for you guys!!

Edited by andyb66
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I know this is way in advance but when do we reckon the resale will be? 

I was in Vietnam with no wifi in the main sale and had to rely on other people, which didn't work

I'm going to New Zealand on the 18th April and have no idea what my internet is going to be like for a few weeks, maybe it's just not for me next year :umbrage:  Mid May would be ideal, but I'm guessing that's a bit late? 

6 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

I know this is way in advance but when do we reckon the resale will be? 

I was in Vietnam with no wifi in the main sale and had to rely on other people, which didn't work

I'm going to New Zealand on the 18th April and have no idea what my internet is going to be like for a few weeks, maybe it's just not for me next year :umbrage:  Mid May would be ideal, but I'm guessing that's a bit late? 

The formula is something like 

end of deposit payup week + registrations open for 2 weeks + 1 week to vet the registrations = resale day

2 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

I think that's right, they can register in spring next year for the resale

In the words of the Pope 

Thats just bolox!

Actually I doubt very much the Pope ever said that but I’m sure he would if he knew the situation with the resale.. ?