Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

Anyone know anybody who lives in

Alford, Allhampton, Ansford, Ashcott, Ashwick, Baltonsborough, Barton St David, Binegar, Butleigh, Castle Cary, Coleford, Cranmore, Croscombe, Dinder, Ditcheat, Doulting, East Pennard, Emborough, Evercreech, Glastonbury, Holcombe, Leigh on Mendip, Lovington, Lydford, North Wootton, Oakhill, Pilton, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Stoke St Michael, Street, Walton, Wells, West Bradley, West Pennard.

and doesn’t want to attend Glasto next year?

People in the above mentioned places get to grab tickets. This week I think.

Any spares you have my number!!!

yeah put that on my facebook page........for about 2 minutes then realised that unless they've registered for a ticket already and look remarkably like me........that cunning plan wont work!

Just now, smudger said:

yeah put that on my facebook page........for about 2 minutes then realised that unless they've registered for a ticket already and look remarkably like me........that cunning plan wont work!

Good point

That kinda pisses on my cornflakes aswell!

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

almost @Radi0Head , 100,000 is GA PLUS 15,000 coach , but thats still only 115,000 of a toatl site capacity of 203,000 , leaves 88,000.

take away 5000 sunday tickets leaves 83,000 , now take away 63,000 work/performer , that leaves exactly 20,000. this is what is in the pot for april before any crazy fools cancel there ticket !!!

also i think they have to leave a small number to allow for fence jumpers , but i cant find any number against this.

im not cancelling anyones tickets :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

almost @Radi0Head , 100,000 is GA PLUS 15,000 coach , but thats still only 115,000 of a toatl site capacity of 203,000 , leaves 88,000.

take away 5000 sunday tickets leaves 83,000 , now take away 63,000 work/performer , that leaves exactly 20,000. this is what is in the pot for april before any crazy fools cancel there ticket !!!

also i think they have to leave a small number to allow for fence jumpers , but i cant find any number against this.

Thanks for this much appreciated ! :) 

13 minutes ago, McCor said:

Thought I'd take a look through, and contribute to some of The Other's threads. I feel superfluous to requirements somewhat..... 

"How about this new tent.....?" 

How about no.

I’ve been looking at and thinking about tents. But I need one for general camping reasons, not just to glastobate. Can’t consider a nice little glastobate til April ? 

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I feel a bit better reading those numbers, gotta be a fair few available then in the resale.

I wish I knew someone that lived close to the festival.

A friend of a friend does, they get 10 tickets each year. I asked my my friend why they don’t go with them and they said they weren’t bothered about going. I could scarcely contain myself.

Hello!!!!!!! I've decided to join you're resale club. This is because I failed to get tickets in the ticket sale. I'm normally lucky. I think I wasn't lucky this time, with ticket buying, because I switched to talk talk, last year. Since the ticket sale, I've switched to fibre optic broadband. I don't know if the new broadband will make any difference. Even so - fingers crossed!!!!!!B)

45 minutes ago, McCor said:

Thought I'd take a look through, and contribute to some of The Other's threads. I feel superfluous to requirements somewhat..... 

"How about this new tent.....?" 

How about no.

Bit Harsh, wasn't I.....

19 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

A friend of a friend does, they get 10 tickets each year. I asked my my friend why they don’t go with them and they said they weren’t bothered about going. I could scarcely contain myself.

You should get friendly with the friend of a friend, they can give them away, friend of mine got tickets from a very local who gets free tickets in 2016, all above board, cleared with the festival.

3 hours ago, smudger said:

Actually...I have a friend who got in this way in 2017. They had friends living in one of these places, can't remember which. After failing to get ticket they changed their registration to their friend's address. It worked and they got tickets, but they did both spend the next few months up to receiving the tickets in a panic that at some point they might be busted (they didn't)

9 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

going to FOLD for Halloween ?

my friends went Oktoberfest this weekend, said it was great! 

24 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Has anybody ever worked the festival for Oxfam/Wateraid.. Do they just randomly select those that have volunteered or is there a little bit more to it? I'm not expecting the Apprentice but just wondered. 

Looking at all options currently. I'm a broken man.

First come first served for more organisations. Though I hear oxfam give priority to those who have worked with them previously. Others will require you to do more than one event with them e.g. feststaff 

13 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

Got a mad few weeks coming up.

Nov 2nd - Cancer Bats and the Underworld in Manchester 

Nov 9th - New Order at Ally Pally

Nov 11th - Manchester derby

Nov 12th - Human League in Berlin

Now 13th - Prodigy in Leeds

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

As above with I fan they do give priority to people that have worked with them before but open up registrations in the new year from memory. I can’t remember if they require you to do a second festival though I know some do.

It's a good job we like festivals ?

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

As above with I fan they do give priority to people that have worked with them before but open up registrations in the new year from memory. I can’t remember if they require you to do a second festival though I know some do.

I fan should have read oxfam! Curse my sausage fingers...