Resale Club 2019

McCor

13 minutes ago, Field of Avalon said:

Fuck it. Starting to get over the fact I lucked out last Sunday and my daughter decided she wanted this very Pyramid Stage looking bag of mixed rice and veg for tea. Brings it all back now 

IMG_20181014_195231.jpg

I was over it by Tuesday and plotting how I am going get in by Wednesday. Even the 6 month wait till April has worked in my favour ad it will give me the opportunity to save some cash, which I may need. All options still open at the minute.

9 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I was over it by Tuesday and plotting how I am going get in by Wednesday. Even the 6 month wait till April has worked in my favour ad it will give me the opportunity to save some cash, which I may need. All options still open at the minute.

Yeah going to use it as a sign that come next June I will be in those fields. 

17 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

The numbers are from the license as listed on mendip county council and are a public record, can’t remember where I heard they keep some back fir the resale but the site capacity is 203000 take away 100000 general admission and 15000 coach gives you 88000 , 63000 from workers/ artists and there is 15000 left over , 

So there could be the best part of 20000 going back in the hat?

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I love the positivity!

Mate I am going. By what ever means,  I will be in there. Even if that means I live off beans on toast till next June and save every penny to buy one of them overpriced hospitality tickets, I will be in there.

Hopefully I get a ticket in the coach resale, just to calm the nerves a little. I am going though. No doubt about it.

5 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

April looks a bit more positive now eh , that said , that’s a little more than how many coach tickets sold in the first wave and they went quickly, and last year the GA resale sold out in 8 mins.

cover all the bases guys !

I have ran out of fingers in stick in pies mate. Been looking into everything since last weekend.

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

Mate I am going. By what ever means,  I will be in there. Even if that means I live off beans on toast till next June and save every penny to buy one of them overpriced hospitality tickets, I will be in there.

Hopefully I get a ticket in the coach resale, just to calm the nerves a little. I am going though. No doubt about it.

Haha I love the spirit, it’s brilliant mate. I need to borrow some of that, we will be there especially with our Google Sheet details. How can we not.

i think we’ll be fine in the resale

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Haha I love the spirit, it’s brilliant mate. I need to borrow some of that, we will be there especially with our Google Sheet details. How can we not.

I need to get on that spreadsheet.  Been ill as toast and totally forgot.

Just now, Ozanne said:

What hospitality ones have you looked at? I saw this ridiculously expensive one in the several of thousands!

That's the one I seen mate. Think it was £2400 with VAT. That is a last, last, last resort. I am not rich by any means, just a working class Mancinian.  Yet I would sacrifice everything if it meant I cold go next year. I am going to volunteer as well, but hopefully we will all get sorted in the resale.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

Ahh yes.. Halloween. The night where I stay indoors, turn all the lights off and tell the Mrs and kids not to answer the door for any reason at all. 

I remember not answering my door on Halloween a couple of years ago. The bell must have rung for a good 4 or 5 minutes. Then my phone rang. It was my mum

’ I’m outside can you open the door please’

Im defo going to hell! And clearly no longer in her will...

Morning all..

15 hours ago, incident said:

Impossible to give a definitive answer as there's so much personal preference involved, for example I'd absolutely hate working on a bar or litter picking but others love it.

But generally speaking - I have huge issues with / would never work for Festaff due to some of their policies specifically holding your passport, and charging people an "admin fee" when they're already getting paid by the Festival for your work (and unlike most groups it's not even like the money is going to charity). But honestly, purely in terms of roles Wristbanding seems to be about the easiest and has largely front loaded and day time shifts so you're unlikely to miss much music or be stood there overnight.

So yeah, if someone else (MyCause?) gets the wristbanding contract this year then them. If they keep the contract and the things I mentioned don't bother you then Festaff. Otherwise pick a company based on which role you want to do.

Thanks and yeah I’ve worked with MyCause a few times. They are doing G but I don’t think they’ll have many spaces available. But that’s my first choice

3 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

Yes, but to a house party - the money-saving-for-glastobury option :) Just turn up with one big bottle of spirits and a few ciders and you're good to go=

11 hours ago, Big durbs said:

This is a cut n paste from me dip CC license.

The breakdown of the proposed attendance figure is as follows:
 Public weekend tickets to remain at a maximum of 135,000 over the next ten
years
 Sunday tickets to remain at 5,000 over the next ten years
 Staff/complimentary/performer passes to increase by 25,500 to a maximum
63,000 over the next ten years

So 100,000 gone but 135,000 max would mean 35,000 going back in the pot minimum.

say 1/10 dropping out (yeah right!) would put it too 45,000. Which is slightly under half of what get sold on T Day. 

Surely then the number of staff tickets available doesn’t matter if this is the case due to a maximum of 135,000 general admission?

3 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

My Halloween is gonna be spent doing some press coverage for the o2 blues fest! Looking forward to John fogerty and counting crows. 

Im hoping it will alleviate some of the symptoms of no G ticket.

11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

EVEYRTHING IS OKAY

(triple post sorry)

C3E08165-DD0D-402A-AF2F-82C6E19C5C88.gif

Edited by Radi0Head

37 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

So 100,000 gone but 135,000 max would mean 35,000 going back in the pot minimum.

say 1/10 dropping out (yeah right!) would put it too 45,000. Which is slightly under half of what get sold on T Day. 

Surely then the number of staff tickets available doesn’t matter if this is the case due to a maximum of 135,000 general admission?

Is there not 15000 coach tickets to take into consideration as well, out of the initial 135000?

I got see it being as high 45000 back in the pot. I would be gobsmacked at 30000.

Anyone know anybody who lives in

Alford, Allhampton, Ansford, Ashcott, Ashwick, Baltonsborough, Barton St David, Binegar, Butleigh, Castle Cary, Coleford, Cranmore, Croscombe, Dinder, Ditcheat, Doulting, East Pennard, Emborough, Evercreech, Glastonbury, Holcombe, Leigh on Mendip, Lovington, Lydford, North Wootton, Oakhill, Pilton, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Stoke St Michael, Street, Walton, Wells, West Bradley, West Pennard.

and doesn’t want to attend Glasto next year?

People in the above mentioned places get to grab tickets. This week I think.

Any spares you have my number!!!

17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Is there not 15000 coach tickets to take into consideration as well, out of the initial 135000?

I got see it being as high 45000 back in the pot. I would be gobsmacked at 30000.

You're right. I was trying to show that the number of staff/artists tickets has no affect on the number of resale tickets due to the cap at 135,00.

So yeah as was previously mentioned 15,000 tickets remain to be sold.