Resale Club 2019

McCor

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I think making payment then others transferring money is the best option. Otherwise you’d risk wasting time on resale day.

Can we add friends details on the sheet?

Don’t see why not pal

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Requested access to the google doc, please let me in!

RE payment I'd just take the full hit on my card and expect payment back

If I don't get payment I do have your postcode and name so will just break your legs :smoke:

It’s doesn’t like your email address 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I think making payment then others transferring money is the best option. Otherwise you’d risk wasting time on resale day.

Can we add friends details on the sheet?

I’ve added one to mine - just allocate your username to them so we know who’s with who :)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

I think this here may be what you want....

You little beauty! Yeah, they’re both beautiful and utterly empty-headed, bless them. I don’t want to slag em off, cos at least they’re trying things outside their comfort zone, but what a pair of pricks 

6 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

You little beauty! Yeah, they’re both beautiful and utterly empty-headed, bless them. I don’t want to slag em off, cos at least they’re trying things outside their comfort zone, but what a pair of pricks 

And the guy at the end is like "I've gotta play football in 12 hours"!?!...Sorry but if you're in a fit state to play football after Glastonbury you haven't done it right.

Pillocks. 

Also, spreadsheet is a wonderful idea - is it ok to add deets at a later date? Once I've worked out which of my mates have quit and won't be trying (hopefully all of them so there's more chance of me getting a ticket, bastards) 

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

I think this is the where you have 6 minutes to complete the transaction or your regs get blocked for 10 mins? 

Yes but the thing is it was over 20 minutes in between - the first guy got through at 9.01 and the second attempt was around 9.23 (and the first attempt didn't remain in action for long - he got kicked back to the holding page).

7 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

Yes but the thing is it was over 20 minutes in between - the first guy got through at 9.01 and the second attempt was around 9.23 (and the first attempt didn't remain in action for long - he got kicked back to the holding page).

Ah it’s not the 6 minute thing then, that’s strange must just be See’s servers not handling the strain on the day. Either way it sucks big time

12 minutes ago, Zacko said:

Also, spreadsheet is a wonderful idea - is it ok to add deets at a later date? Once I've worked out which of my mates have quit and won't be trying (hopefully all of them so there's more chance of me getting a ticket, bastards) 

Not a problem 

20 minutes ago, Logan1996 said:

ah great , person in my work is going. Said today that he's not really sure if he's gonna go as its not really his thing , I had to grit out a smile and just walk away 

Should've levelled the fucker! 

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Ah it’s not the 6 minute thing then, that’s strange must just be See’s servers not handling the strain on the day. Either way it sucks big time

Someone on another thread described the same thing happening but said they restarted and then the registrations worked. I think somehow a session was opened and then able to remain open for much longer than 10 minutes, which shouldn't happen. Definitely something to watch out for in the future.

49 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

This is what I was thinking. I started the video ready to rage but in the end I can't get too mad at them. Are they a bit clueless? Sure. Could their tickets have been better utilised by some unlucky sod who would've loved to have been there all week? Of course. But it's hard to be too mad at people out trying new things and seemingly having a good time at the festival we all love so much - even if it is in service to some braggadocios middle-class aspirational lifestyle bullshit.

Edited by squareheadz
  • Upvote 1