Booking Worthy View

StuckInTheMud

My girlfriend and I are thinking about Worthy View, she's never camped before and I'm just sick and tired of pulling a trolley up to the pedestrian gate, finding a space then pitching a tent. 

I was wondering what details we would need to book WF, I'm assuming our registration details and the ticket booking reference?

Cheers and see you all on the farm! 

13 minutes ago, StuckInTheMud said:

My girlfriend and I are thinking about Worthy View, she's never camped before and I'm just sick and tired of pulling a trolley up to the pedestrian gate, finding a space then pitching a tent. 

I was wondering what details we would need to book WF, I'm assuming our registration details and the ticket booking reference?

Cheers and see you all on the farm! 

Yep I think it’s just your reg numbers, presuming you’ve got a ticket. 

I’d love to worthy view it but I’ve heard the hill is a killer and it’s quite expensive! 

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

If it's same day as CV tickets... 

26th October 2017 

27th October in 2016,

29th in 2015? 

I think they were Thursdays at midday

Sounds about right. All you need is your reg details, possibly postcodes. Personally I don’t mind the hill - like the exercise and the view is excellent

On 10/11/2018 at 7:24 PM, Gedh said:

Can you turn up Tuesday night for Worthy view or is it entry on Wednesday onward only?

Wednesday 8AM. No point AT ALL arriving Tuesday night, as you're not competing for a camping space. There are no queues to get into the car park either. Have stayed there since 2014 and I usually arrive between 8 & 9. About 40 other vehicles parked up at that time max. If you arrive at 9:30, you'll drive straight in and wait around 5-10 mins in a very small queue to check in.

9 minutes ago, Jduncan51 said:

Do the pre-erected sites sellout fast just like the tickets?

Depends what you're after. One of the fancy pods - YES; one of the tents - you should have no trouble. Plus even if the first release sell out quickly, you can guarantee there will be tents going back on sale at various points between October and June. 

On 10/12/2018 at 1:34 AM, The Placid Casual said:

Make sure you guys take up the view up there when the sun's gone down and the lights of the festival are up. Personally, I don't think you can get a better view of the festival than up at Worthy View.

It is a fine view. We went to Turin Brakes instead of Adele in 2016 and headed up the hill afterwards and caught the view with all the main stages still ablaze with light, was spectacular.

10 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Depends what you're after. One of the fancy pods - YES; one of the tents - you should have no trouble. Plus even if the first release sell out quickly, you can guarantee there will be tents going back on sale at various points between October and June. 

Can I just ask are you allocated a specific tent or is it a case of just grab whatever is free?