The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

I’ve sat back for months. I love all the updates, more than anything I’ve ever followed. @deebeedoobee you make my day! You’re updates are so funny, realistic,

too good.

But, why on earth is @stuartbert two hats So bloody pessimistic! Mate, It’s like you want a 2016! I can’t wait to splash, trudge, walk through the most famous field (behind Anfield), in a few days. Trust the people onsite! 

37 minutes ago, Tiesto FTW said:

I’ve sat back for months. I love all the updates, more than anything I’ve ever followed. @deebeedoobee you make my day! You’re updates are so funny, realistic,

too good.

But, why on earth is @stuartbert two hats So bloody pessimistic! Mate, It’s like you want a 2016! I can’t wait to splash, trudge, walk through the most famous field (behind Anfield), in a few days. Trust the people onsite! 

I was just describing the charts on the latest run. Of course it's obviously bollocks and we're all going to be fine!

Are you getting the threads mixed up? The people onsite are the State Of The Ground. This is the forecast thread, I was just describing what I saw, it was my first stab at interpreting the chart, didn't mean to harsh your buzz.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

4 hours ago, Tiesto FTW said:

too good.

You haven’t met @The Nal have you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

16 degrees? If it isnt windy or raining (just overcast), I will be in a tshirt! That isnt cold to me at all. 

If its nit raining, that's exactly what Id want.

I would take five days of dry calm overcast 16 degrees! T-shirt’s and shorts easily.  That’s a bloody good summer up here! 

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I would take five days of dry calm overcast 16 degrees! T-shirt’s and shorts easily.  That’s a bloody good summer up here! 

I totally agree that’s almost perfect Festival weather for me. It’s easy to put on a jumper/hoody at night and then not too hot to walk around and drink some more

1 minute ago, Duggyfresh44 said:

Also as far as I can gather, just the GFS looking bad. Again.  

That f*cker giving 30-50mm rain by Friday.

Less rain tues, more rain weds (at 6am) some thurs, Friday. Less sat, Sunday mostly dry.  I mean it’s better in some sense but.. 

5 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Less rain tues, more rain weds (at 6am) some thurs, Friday. Less sat, Sunday mostly dry.  I mean it’s better in some sense but.. 

Forecast all over the place  from everyone, everywhere seem to be all over the place. I'm starting to think this is pointless. Might as well hang a bit of seaweed out of my tent.

Edited by Duggyfresh44

Just now, yehbutnobut said:

I just strolled over to the weathernet forum to take a look, and it seemed quite positive imo. However I have not a jot of experince in weather forecasting and dont have a scooby about the lingo. This looked good though no?

Screenshot_20190622-071821_Chrome.jpg

Be aware netweather are nut jobs - they want 40 degree heat and fuck off lightning storms, because they mainly stay in their homes and masturbate.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, yehbutnobut said:

I just strolled over to the weathernet forum to take a look, and it seemed quite positive imo. However I have not a jot of experince in weather forecasting and dont have a scooby about the lingo. This looked good though no?

Screenshot_20190622-071821_Chrome.jpg

It seems the ecm is forecasting the sun and heat to last through the week, whilst the gfs is predicting storms to take over. I'm a big ecm fan myself.

3 minutes ago, stopwn1981 said:

Just hope the car parks hold up. No one wants 2016 traffic jams.

it’s dry now, sunny, has been for 36 hours. There is less rain due on build up now than even when we were talking 30 degrees for whole festival 

36 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

I support Sunderland, so it’s a familiar sense of dread and disappointment.

I support Oldham Athletic. Im used to cold & Losing. If it gets above 10 degrees it's factor 50 time. 

I genuinely sit in the stand that never gets sun, because of potential sunburn... in oldham, in winter! (Tbf, the sunburn is more likely aug & may, but I went pink this year in feb)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop