The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

8 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

I'm at the point of near apathy now regardless. 

If it's a mudfest I will just crack open a big bag of who gives s fuck and get on with it

No more upvotes good Sir, but good to hear the first bit of sense in this forum for the past hour or so... in less than a week's time we will all be in our favourite place on Earth, neck deep in Brothers Cider, stumbling through the fields with friends, family and kind strangers. All will be a dream, my bag of who gives a fuck is ready to be opened too if required.

The folks on netweather are genuinely loosing their shit over how excited they are.

Going by what they are saying next week it's possible parts of the UK will hit upwards of 37c

It seems (although I don't know the science behind it) it may actually be too hot for thunderstorms to even be involved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Bit off thread but anyone following the Gilmour guitar auction happening in NY at the moment?

Sale prices against estimates are INSANE.  Talk of the Black Strat making $5m+

#GilmourGuitars

@ChristiesInc

'84 Strat fetched $615k against a $25k estimate ?

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Well I’ve landed in London and realise I’ve left my raincoat in Melbourne. Terrific. I do have a poncho though. I had hoped to use the former for showers and the latter for a mat to sit on seeing as it won’t rain hard enough to wear it. 

Woohoo! Welcome to London! 

• Upvote 1