The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

Yeah it's seriously hot. We were just having a boogie at BCUC (which was insane) but had to get some shade towards the end. Currently hiding in the shade eating some chips near the cider bus. Lauryn Hill is gonna be a challenge! Incredible day so far, though.

9 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Tomorrow is going to be proper brutal

Oof, yeah, tomorrow is looking full on.

If I was there, I'd be taking it easy tonight, then going hard tomorrow evening.

2 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Oof, yeah, tomorrow is looking full on.

If I was there, I'd be taking it easy tonight, then going hard tomorrow evening.

I’m just chilling for a bit now as sun finally cools, out to play later but defo people seem to be taking it easy 

Thinking we might have to sack off some our acts tomorrow and focus in on the ones we're really looking forward to. Better to catch 3 or 4 and feel good than 7-8 and feel awful. Sun has gone behind the pyramid now and it feels A LOT better. Pumped for Ezra (sue me) and Tame Impala.

Well this serves us all right - worrying about wellies or stormageddon! It’s hot and getting hotter tomorrow ! I’m in sandals and factor 50, hat and cover up- would have had the umbrella up but it’s been too windy! On the plus side my water carrier had warmed up in the tent and I was able to wash my hair in hot water! The showers have been limited in the kids fields due to water rationing for tomorrow. I am just worried about leaving the gas stove and sprays in the tent in case they overheat and explode and set fire to Kidney Mead ??

Pray for @FuzzyDunlop

It is a bit much though innit? Today I really struggled to even get going (that awful too hot to stay in the tent despite tiredness, too hot to go in the tent to attempt a change of clothes etc) and our getting going has mainly been shade seeking. I'm enjoying my festival and would rather this than rain but holy hell the Saturday has been a trial so far. Hopefully Sunday will be cooler. That's what all the forecasts are saying, right?

Just watched Fontaines DC from outside the tent and it has given me something of a much needed energy boost.

Stay hydrated guys.