The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

41 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I’d marry this forecast if I could.

aside: the last hour oop north (Denby Dale) the murk/mist has cleared and it’s a humid as fuck. I’m sweating like a whore in church cleaning my gear ready for packing. Although, I am quite fat and sweaty at the best of times....

21 deg in Huddersfield right now

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I wouldn't even class that as rain mate.

:) I know, and actually probably a good thing if it does land. I realise the mean is somewhere below 3mm and it's for 'somerset', but am still interested in how these charts work - are they less certain of the when? 

46 minutes ago, mcmenace said:

It all feels too good to be true! But 32 on Friday with wall to wall sunshine is brutal! 

The medical tent will be busy that day. There will be some right states and I hope everyone looks out for each other. I’ll be bringing a stash of foil blankets I bought when my tent didn’t have them built in for any neighbours who need them. 

But also... think how fantastic that cooler Sunday will feel after the Friday. It’ll give us the boost we need to see it out right. 

Edited by kalifire

I just packed myself sundresses, skirts and vest tops* for this year’s festival... I can’t believe two short weeks ago I was thinking I was going to need jeans and long sleeved shirts!!

*I have also packed a few pairs of tights just in case.

2 minutes ago, sime said:

Just popped out onto my balcony and can confirm that it is raining in Southampton. So hopefully we are taking one here for the team.

Nothing in Poole/Bournemouth yet but feels close to it.