The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

26 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I’ve got gold too. Still getting them pop ups 

You may need to change the theme to the Gold one (the menu is at the bottom of the page)

1 hour ago, hodgey123 said:

Anyone experiencing anything similar to the below trying to access the forum on their phones on WiFi? It works on 4G and my computer is fine. Severely impacting my ability to keep up to date with the forecast! 

A2606793-4FA5-4A35-BF47-A3022A4A8E1D.png

If you report them to @eFestivals he can get them fixed

1 hour ago, Ryan6876 said:

YES ! Getting that pop up after about 5 seconds looking on the forum, on 4G and wifi on my phone. Computers absolutely fine though, no idea whats causing it

I got it this morning,  probably clicked on malware link. Going into Settings - Apps - Chrome - Force Stop fixed it for me.

Obviously substitute Chrome if you are using a different browser. 

10 minutes ago, xandercs12 said:

what does that mean?

GFS (American weather prediction system) was predicting misery, rain every day and torrential at time, European model (ECM) and others were predicting nice, sunny dry weather, so if the GFS starts showing what the ECM is showing, then it is very promising!