The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

Ok now I've been lurking on this thread over the three weeks, it's done me in really. Went to bed last night happy as Larry to get up this morning with more talk of heavy rain. Went to my usual,  though hardly reliable source, the BBC app, to be once again comforted by great weather sandwiched in the middle. Now it look as though the good weather extends past the fest. Hopefully the 43% of rain will reduce or move away on Tuesday. Blimey rollercoaster or what! ??????????????

2 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Anyone experiencing anything similar to the below trying to access the forum on their phones on WiFi? It works on 4G and my computer is fine. Severely impacting my ability to keep up to date with the forecast! 

A2606793-4FA5-4A35-BF47-A3022A4A8E1D.png

YES ! Getting that pop up after about 5 seconds looking on the forum, on 4G and wifi on my phone. Computers absolutely fine though, no idea whats causing it

12 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Anyone experiencing anything similar to the below trying to access the forum on their phones on WiFi? It works on 4G and my computer is fine. Severely impacting my ability to keep up to date with the forecast! 

9 minutes ago, Ryan6876 said:

YES ! Getting that pop up after about 5 seconds looking on the forum, on 4G and wifi on my phone. Computers absolutely fine though, no idea whats causing it

its a blocking a high ... is it just the weather thread its affecting ?

35 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Look for the app block bear on App Store then add to content filter for sarafri 

35 minutes ago, Ryan6876 said:

Its happenign on android too.. you can turn the setting off in chrome if thats the browser youre using....

43 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Look for the app block bear on App Store then add to content filter for sarafri 

44 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Happens once every few days yeah

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

So are all the runs in agreement now? Or is GFS still playing silly buggers? 

GFS is saying we're fucked. All the other models are saying we're laughing.

If the GFS comes on board too we can have a degree of confidence.

GFS 12Z is GO.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

GFS is saying we're fucked. All the other models are saying we're laughing.

If the GFS comes on board too we can have a degree of confidence.

GFS 12Z is GO.

It’s all too much to cope with... I’m off to seek refuge in alcohol.