The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

8 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Loads of rain Tuesday night into Wednesday so if you're one of those weirdos who queues overnight you're fucked, decent Wednesday, Thursday looks ok maybe although it's too far out to tell and we've no idea about Friday onwards. 

It'll probably be shit though. This good weather won't last. 

Good morning everyone. 

Please turn up to the efest meet, by canoe, wearing a ‘we’re fucked’ T-shirt as lightning serenades you in the background 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Good morning - so to summarise..................

We are fucked.

If you're a weirdo... I'm waiting til Tuesday afternoon to decide if I'm a weirdo. Weirdly still avidly reading here though. Cracking thread as has been said :)

39 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

When was the hottest Glastonbury festival ever? 

2010 overall I think. High 20’s to 30 degrees all 5 days and as dry as a nuns knickers.

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

These run things are a lot of shite really aren't they, they change about 4 times daily 

They do. It's best not to compare run by run. If your analysing today's 06z you need to compare it with yesterdays 06z. It's always best to check the ensemble mean aswell as the charts posted tend to be the operational run which is only 1 run of all 20 that make up the gfs suite per run