The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

1 minute ago, Flysheet said:

I’ve been saying don’t trust the BBC for days and now we find they’ve got the best forecast. 

I’m sticking to my guns, don’t trust the BBC!

Trust in Norway. This is the highest lush on the lush scale.
https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/Pilton~7292387/long.html

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sedra said:

Am amazed at the number of pages and views on this thread - everyone seems to be having a great time speculating over the weather as usual ? Maybe if you aren’t a Gold Member by now you you should think about it!  Keep @eFestivals going- where else would you get this much entertainment outside of the festival itself! 

I think its called Glasto OCD.  We need something to spend all day reading and speculating and we latch onto something and then don't move on until we have closure whether it be line-up, announcements, headliners, etc, etc... and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Edited by lazzareo

Honestly, this is the best thread I’ve ever read. It should get some sort of social media award. The actual weather is almost irrelevant to me now, this is the most entertained I’ve ever been on the Internet. Thanks to the main contributors, you know who you are ??

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Honestly, this is the best thread I’ve ever read. It should get some sort of social media award. The actual weather is almost irrelevant to me now, this is the most entertained I’ve ever been on the Internet. Thanks to the main contributors, you know who you are ??

What festival? 

10 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Agreed! Pretty gutted I started my new job before it all kicked off, but love having a quick look on my lunch break and finding pages and pages of chat that's completely the opposite of what it was in the morning. 

I also keep dropping things about high pressure into our crews' glastonbury chat and everyone thinks I'm a genius 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

So, I’m being lazy and can’t be bothered to read the last 20+ pages I’ve missed out on. Can someone tell me what the low down is?

Wet Tuesday. Dry Weds although small chance of shower middayish, dry and hot thurs and most of Friday. Then it’s ajyones guess - either dry and hot, dry but cooler or wet from late Friday though to Sat evening. 

7 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

So, I’m being lazy and can’t be bothered to read the last 20+ pages I’ve missed out on. Can someone tell me what the low down is?

Loads of rain Tuesday night into Wednesday so if you're one of those weirdos who queues overnight you're fucked, decent Wednesday, Thursday looks ok maybe although it's too far out to tell and we've no idea about Friday onwards. 

It'll probably be shit though. This good weather won't last. 

Good morning everyone. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, The Nal said:

Loads of rain Tuesday night into Wednesday so if you're one of those weirdos who queues overnight you're fucked, decent Wednesday, Thursday looks ok maybe although it's too far out to tell and we've no idea about Friday onwards. 

It'll probably be shit though. This good weather won't last. 

Good morning everyone. 

Good morning - so to summarise..................

We are fucked.

2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

When was the hottest Glastonbury festival ever? 

The Wednesday of2017 was meant to have had the highest temp.  If it had continued we would have had the pleasure of dried up longdrops producing a stench that would have made chemical warfare seem fragrant.