The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

9 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

SO I've finally starting reading this thread and I looked at a glasto weather forecast for the first time. It look like we'll be fairly ok until sunday?

Except for the potential storms, and that it's still changing, all the time.  Does seem positive, I wouldn't trust it just yet!

5 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

Well that was even more confusing than I could have imagined.

I *think* I get it.

If I'm understanding correctly, there looks to be good chunk of rain this Sunday night/Monday morning?

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

I *think* I get it.

If I'm understanding correctly, there looks to be good chunk of rain this Sunday night/Monday morning?

I didn't even get that far.  All I saw was a wall of buttons with numbers on.  Didn't know which one to press.  I wouldn't have been much use at Chernobyl.  

14 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

SO I've finally starting reading this thread and I looked at a glasto weather forecast for the first time. It look like we'll be fairly ok until sunday?

Hold on a second, you can't just stroll in here 5 days before the gates open all blase about it. We've been suffering for weeks in here!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Fork_UK said:

I didn't even get that far.  All I saw was a wall of buttons with numbers on.  Didn't know which one to press.  I wouldn't have been much use at Chernobyl.  

If you just click the "choose chart type" drop down on the left of the page, beneath all those mental numbers, you can choose rain, min/max temperature charts etc., then scroll along the bar next to "Speed" 

I love how involved the Netweather guys are in this after all these years. I remember the first few years we dragged them into it. ?

Someone should put a village sign up "Efestivals Glastonbury Chat: Twinned with NetWeather"

Lovely people.