The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

I’ve just realised that I’ve spent the last few days obsessing over possible weather scenarios when I should have been salivating over the incredible musical treats I am  about to have the privilege to enjoy as well as the myriads of magical experiences ahead. The weather is changeable, the music isn’t. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

In an interesting development, BBC have now ditched thunderstorms inn Tuesday but are looking at rain all day, and have now slapped thundery showers risk on Friday!

What will tomorrow bring? All still to play for.  

even more interesting as there shepton mallet forecast is completely different...

32 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

In an interesting development, BBC have now ditched thunderstorms inn Tuesday but are looking at rain all day, and have now slapped thundery showers risk on Friday!

What will tomorrow bring? All still to play for.  

Basically the BBC haven't got a fu*king clue 

4 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

BBC weather just changed again. Thunderstorms all but vanished except for Tuesday now. Looking better.

I really think every weather forecaster is sitting in their plush offices reading this thread and competing with each other to see who can fuck with the minds of glasto festival goers. They are probably running a sweepstake to see who does best. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Have to be honest and say the potential these possible storms have worry me. But hey ho its just potential at the moment and I might end up with a nice Glastonbury tan ?

Random aside; I don't think I've ever not got a Glastonbury tan. Even in 2007.

I work in IT, we don't tend to go out for that long... well... ever. Even cloudy daylight makes my body feel like it's in Marbella. ?