The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

I have to be honest; I didn't see the 'Glastonbury might be cancelled curveball' coming amid the ups and downs over the past few weeks on here. From icy cold to taps aff, mudbath to too dusty. Now we have the possibility of a natural disaster. It's been quite the rollercoaster ride and we're not done yet! 

10 minutes ago, srb said:

I have to be honest; I didn't see the 'Glastonbury might be cancelled curveball' coming amid the ups and downs over the past few weeks on here. From icy cold to taps aff, mudbath to too dusty. Now we have the possibility of a natural disaster. It's been quite the rollercoaster ride and we're not done yet! 

Wait what?!? I went for an evening nap and it was record temperatures and no rain and now Glasto is being cancelled! 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Woohoo! Welcome to London! 

Cheers mate! I’d had loads of warnings that this “isn’t the same country you left” following Brexit etc. but so far it looks exactly as it was. Maybe it’s different outside London. 

12 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Cheers mate! I’d had loads of warnings that this “isn’t the same country you left” following Brexit etc. but so far it looks exactly as it was. Maybe it’s different outside London. 

Brexit is quite a downer (to say the least!) but London still seems the same. Pretty sure glasto will be the same! Looking forward to partying with you there! (Even if I don't know you!!)

?