The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

17 minutes ago, fuzzy_logic said:

Why don't they put down some hardpack or temporary tracks in the SE corner of they have heavy machinery in and out all the time ???

There are loads of temporary tracks down in the SE corner and have been for weeks. The whole of Block 9 is covered in them.

Ignore the fear mongers ;)

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

innit, all this science stuff is too much for me. Can we just have rain or sun symbols, or maybe even a happy or sad face? 

At the moment it's looking like a sunburnt, sweating, electrocuted face for the wednesday (possibly half drowned) 

• Upvote 1

Went for my dinner...30 minutes later I've got 3 pages to catch up on and everyone is hysterical!

Oh the highs and lows of the weather thread (excuse the pun)

Edited by mcmenace

1 hour ago, dccool said:

This was sent to me. Dont know exactly where but it's one of the worst bits on site apparently so I'm guessing SE corner somewhere where all the heavy machinery is.

Screenshot_20190619-113603_WhatsApp.jpg

That's about an hour from dry and solid with some sun and enough feet. Vehicles are much harsher and dig it up. feet pack it back down when it's got to those last stages. You can see it settling at the sides already.

It's lakes of water/thin runny stuff that suck as it doesn't drain off quickly through the clay and liquifies the top layer until feet alone churn it up. Rain on the way in really does make a mess but without more to keep it topped up it'll go quickly.

Just now, TheFullShaboo said:

Or something i barely understand

That too, but when my friends who are going and don't read the thread are certain it's terrible based off the Apple weather app, at least I can pretend I know more than them as to why it may not be...

7 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

That too, but when my friends who are going and don't read the thread are certain it's terrible based off the Apple weather app, at least I can pretend I know more than them as to why it may not be...

Please tell me you've told them about Big Dog,  the sticky stick, the RAM jam jar, the well and the gherkin?

Christ that's the first time I've considered the reality of what is taking place outside the context of the efestivals forum

Think a wee reevaluation might be in order at the start of July. 

Edited by gherkin8r