The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

2 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

I have mates onsite doing the Block 9 build, they have been doing it for years, and they told me that the ground conditions onsite are already a fair bit worse than they were in 2016, the last muddy year, described by Eavis as "the muddiest ever". 

they arent allowed to disclose any pictures, but have told me where the artics and heavy machinery have been driving is just pure bog and muck.  

image.thumb.png.1650b5d31abd70142ef4c2ce35c8eebc.png

6 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

I have mates onsite doing the Block 9 build, they have been doing it for years, and they told me that the ground conditions onsite are already a fair bit worse than they were in 2016, the last muddy year, described by Eavis as "the muddiest ever". 

they arent allowed to disclose any pictures, but have told me where the artics and heavy machinery have been driving is just pure bog and muck.  

Check his post history. What a silly billy.

Are we still doing the thing where we claim £5?

7 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

giphy (12).gif

8 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

pics or it didnt happen

7 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

So one of the lowest points of the festival which has had a boatload of HGVs stirring it is a bit boggy. Ok. I'd not expect different tbh.

1 minute ago, admscott said:

Check his post history. What a silly billy.

Are we still doing the thing where we claim £5?

It's glasto Paul the knob end from ditching volunteering. The antibiotic cream obviously isn't working so he is restless.

12 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

I have no idea what they're on about--are they excited because its a good thing and will bring lovely weather, or are they excited because its rare, like a meteor hitting the site? 

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Course they don't. It's 7 days before the festival. Impossible to tell what the weather will be like. The forecast next Monday for the festival weekend will be inaccurate too. 

Yep. I can remember going on Monday with the forecast as complete washout. By Wednesday it was going to be fine.

11 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

That doesn't tie in with pictures from around the rest of the site, so I think they are having you on tbh 

Just now, Mr.Tease said:

I have no idea what they're on about--are they excited because its a good thing and will bring lovely weather, or are they excited because its rare, like a meteor hitting the site? 

I'd like to tell you either way, but all I can make out is that there will be hot weather next week hopefully not including thunderstorms..

14 minutes ago, Snooker Cue said:

I'm struggling with the "I have mates" part of this.....

• Upvote 2

This is the most messed up weather thread with a week to go in the history of the weather threads! We have a lot less idea of what to expect than usual - now we're looking at ridiculously high temps and heavy rain combo, when a few days ago we were looking at cool, cloudy and light rain