The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

7 minutes ago, Anarion said:

https://www.storm.no/108065634/2019-06-27 

Sorry to say the trusty Norwegian services are predicting some proper rain the Monday and Tuesday before the gates open. 

I don't think I've ever met a Norwegian who I have trusted.

(I don't think I've ever met a Norwegian)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

As someone who lives in the north east of England i still haven't forgiven the norwegians for the viking invasion all those years ago, after this I'm done 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

One time when I was in Copenhagen, a Norwegian on Grindr was trying to take me on a road trip, saying I could fly back from Oslo the next day. I did not trust him. I did some internet research about him and found he had a wife.

Therefore I've never met a Norwegian who I have trusted.

12 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

As someone who lives in the north east of England i still haven't forgiven the norwegians for the viking invasion all those years ago, after this I'm done 

6 minutes ago, MJP said:

One time when I was in Copenhagen, a Norwegian on Grindr was trying to take me on a road trip, saying I could fly back from Oslo the next day. I did not trust him. I did some internet research about him and found he had a wife.

Therefore I've never met a Norwegian who I have trusted.

That's adulterers and Vikings. Norwegians are scientifically proven not to be trusted.

3 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Anyone predicting the weather this far out is stirring a cauldron, pulling the legs off frogs and stroking a crystal ball. 

Its still way too early to have any degree of confidence. 

(It’s gonna be dry)

Yes, this is s truth I have now accepted. Finally. I'm not taking anything seriously until at least 23rd June now.

Edited by Duggyfresh44

31 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

1FA87262-38E7-4CD4-94BE-D28569ABE04D.thumb.jpeg.24aaa0ad3fb36ad80b369c2fbe9c7e8f.jpeg

Vikings? l have to live with this bloody monstrosity on our shore. When they got to our town they got the shit  kicked out of them. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

12 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Metcheck has 2.5mm rain all festival. And a 26 degree night so maybe it's taking the flames of pangea into account

Oh shit. Not seen PURPLE before. 

42B897F6-D515-4B6A-8E99-2543FCAD792E.png

4 hours ago, briddj said:

It's looking very unlikely there is going to be anything like a real spell of warmth like was suggested in recent charts.

Hopefully that's wrong, but I don't think we are going to shake disappointing June in two weeks.

Fuck sake, Wimbledon88 has REALLY got to me.

If you're focusing on anything other than a heatwave being disappointing then yes, he really has got to you and it's time to remember what matters.

Comfortable. Able to sit down. Able to drink and dance.

That's it. Anything in that wide range is awesome.

7 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

If you're focusing on anything other than a heatwave being disappointing then yes, he really has got to you and it's time to remember what matters.

Comfortable. Able to sit down. Able to drink and dance.

That's it. Anything in that wide range is awesome.

That's all I want. It's not asking much, is it? 

This is killing me , not that’s is too relevant buts is bloody freezing and miserable in Dublin. Fleetwood Mac on outdoors tonight and it looks like it’s happening in October. 

Of all the forecasts , is there a view or any evidence on the most reliable